(This is what inside the van looks like.)

Yerin walks into the van first and she seats in the back, while Taehyung follows her.

"Hey uh should you sit with Yerin since, you know?" I ask while leaning towards yuju.

She shrugs and walks into the van as I follow her, "oh well too late" she mentions while she sees that Taehyung has already sitting next to Yerin.

Yuju sits down and I sit on the seat beside her.

Yerin's POV
I stay on my phone to avoid conversation or eye contact with Taehyung when Eunwoo texts me.

Eunwoo: Yerin hey, sorry it's sort of late but I'm really bored:( It's been a few days since I last saw you, are you still in Busan?

Yerin: oh it's okay. No I'm no longer in Busan I actually just arrived back in Seoul.

Eunwoo: oh, I was gonna say we should meet up around 9am to get some breakfast but I'm still in Busan, I'll be getting back to Seoul in a week though.

Yerin: then we can meet up then!

Eunwoo: of course, so what do you think about me?;)

Yerin: JCNSJK stopp

I feel a sudden warmness presence but I ignore it.

(A/n: for those of you who do not understand, 'what do you think about me' is sort of an inside joke that I made based on when trainees met for the first time on Secret Variety Training when Yerin had to get a card and ask someone 'what do you think about me?' It's kind of stupid sorry:/)

Eunwoo: hehe, but seriously what do you think about me?

As I was about to type I hear a scoff and I turn towards the sound of it.

It's Taehyung.

"What?" I ask.

Taehyung ignores me and turns towards the window.

I don't get it, I don't get why he's mad at me. And it sort of hurts because he won't even talk to me unless it's for work or an emergency like when Sowon's mother died.

Oh wait Sowon, how's she doing? I go to her contact but stop, it's like 1am. She deserves to rest.

Yuju's POV
I place my elbow on the car door and look out.

The night is beautiful.

I turn over to Jungkook's side and see him sleeping.

I'm going to have to let him go, even if he broke up with IU. I've been trying to act ok, I know Jungkook isn't ok with breaking up with IU. Anyone would be hurt when some has cheated on you. He was crying when he found out and he mistakenly called me IU a couple times. He still loves her and I still love him.

I was selfish to be married to him in the first place, he clearly told me he didn't like me and that I misunderstood his actions. But I still went through with it.

I don't really care for the company but my father does, if he knew this situation he would be mad at me for my selfishness and tell me to divorce him right away even though he loves his company.

"Ms. Choi and Mr. Jeon we've arrived, and Mr.Kim we've arrived also"

I shake Jungkook lightly and he gets out of the van and I do also, Taehyung also gets out.

"It's late Secretary Lee and you have to get Yerin home so we'll get our own luggage" I say before I go to the trunk to grab my suitcase.

After I get my suitcase I say bye to Taehyung and Yerin and head into my house that Jungkook unlocks the door with his keys.