txting ;)

*sandpaw is texting on her iphone* *dustpaw comes up to her*

"what are you doing?" he asks.

"texting ravenpaw." she meowes. *she texts ravenpaw, "hey. wats up*

"why ravenpaw? i have my own phone.* dustpaw boasts to her. *sandpaw glares at him.

" you have a SUPER old phone! one that hardly texts." she hisses. "i have a phone that takes pics, has apps, can go on Facebook, and more!" dustpaw scowls and walks away. *ravenpaw comes up to her*

"why did you text me, 'whats up handsome? do you want to have freshkill togetha?'." ravenpaw asks her. *sandpaw blushes*

"that was for firepaw." she tells him.

*firepaw races up to her. "dustpaw said that there was going to be a 'bombing tonight!"

"I meant to say party! autocorrect did that." Dustpaw shows them his new phone. it was an iphone 5. *sandpaw gasps at him*

"where is your crappy phone?" she asks him.

"one-eye has it to make calls." he meows. *one-eye is trying to talk to halftail through it.*

"what?" she croaks. "you have a 'lumpy trial?"

"no! a stumpy tail!" he yells

"what?"

"A STUMPY TAIL!!!!!"

"no need to yell!" one-eyes screeches.

Dustpaw shrugges his shoulders and rolls his eyes. "looks like its not going to well."