Can I have your number? Can I have it?

*sorreltail walks into camp* *brakenfur walks into camp and sees sorreltail and walks over to her*

"oh hey! ok. ok.ok." he says, looking at her. "cuse me, can i talk to you for a minute?"

"um, ya what's up?" she says.

"ok, my name is brackenfur. i just want you to know the back of your head is rediculous."

"um thanks." she mews.

"ya, you all welcome." *he walks over to her side and stares at her* "where's your boyfriend? where's your boyfriend at? is he getting you some refreshments? Is he tall? is he getting you mike and ikes? is he hefty? is he coming back? where's your boyfriend? where is he?"

"i- um i dont have a boyfriend." she stammers.

"oh you dont?! you dont have a boyfriend?" he meows. "oh, ok. ok. ok. thats cool. so listen...i was wondering can i have your number? can i have your number?"

"well, i dont give out my number. in camp. when.. i'm about to go to my den."

'OH! ok. ya. ya that's cool." he starts walking away. *he appears at her other side and she looks at him in surprise. "what's your name, delicate??"

"I- um Sorreltail."

"Oh SORRELTAIL! oh hold on! that's a herb type name, isnt it?? oh ya! my little herb. my little herb that you put on food. ya. my little herb." he starts licking his chops.

-ok i know what your thinking. this is so weird. but you have to watch the video on the side to get this one. hahaha i hope u like it :D