The Princess of Arlanta

Next day....

Athan sighed. He was tired. After all, the maids dragged him from his training to his room before getting him ready for a ball that his father didn't tell him he had to go to. Probably because he would've made himself scarce. It was so quick that Athan was still wondering where did they get all the courage and how he got to his room from the training ground which is so far away from the Sapphire Palace that's another thing that changed. Apparently Emerald Palace was for princesses. The only reason why Claude put him there was because there was not a place that he could go to but now they he built him a palace fit for a Prince. The Sapphire Palace. He knew for a fact that there used to be a palace like that during the former Emperor's reign; however, his father out of fit of rage blasted it to smithereens. Anyway, yes, he was tired and bored wondering why he was even here in one room with fake herbivores. The only thing that was keeping them away was his cold aura and glare that sent them running. However, he would hear whispers of him being 'cool and mysterious' or 'cold and sweet' or something similar from the women nearby fangirling over him. Everything was boring until he saw one of the woman heading straight towards him with a smile that reminded of a certain pineapple.
The woman stopped in front of Athan who raised an eyebrow and glared coldly at her but that only made her smile widen. Dante and Andre who were standing behind Athan tensed when they noticed her nearing the Prince. They were ready to defend the prince any time if needed.

"If I knew the famous Vongola Cloud Guardian was reborn, I would've come much sooner." The woman said with a mischievous smile.

Athan narrowed his eyes at the princess of Arlanta. He tensed his posture. "Who are you, carnivore?"

"Hm~" the brunette smiled at him with closed eyes and took out something that looked like something he despised.

Athan's eye twitched. There was only one person he knew from his former life as a Cloud Guardian of the Vongola Famiglia that had that annoying habit of smiling. One person or a dangerous idiot to be accurate that had the unhealthy obsession of eating marshmallows and practically dreamed about everything being marshmallows. He would be surprised if he attempted world domination again but only for marshmallows.

The prince scowled. "Byakuran."

"Mhm! That's right Kyo-chan!" Byakuran beamed as he ate marshmallows. "Good to see you again~"

Athan's eye twitched but he raised an eyebrow. "You are....a girl." He smirked.

Byakuran's eye twitched. "Oi! What's wrong with being a girl?"

"Hm.. nothing." Kyoto covered his mouth with his hand and looked away trying to hide the amused smile; however, the amused glint in his eyes and his trembling shoulders did give him away.

A tick mark formed on Byakuran's temple. "Stop laughing!"

Athan cleared his throat and looked back to her.

"Can we just kill the whore, Prince Athan? She's getting on our nerves." Dante whined before shouting a pain, curtesy of Andre. "Oi! Why did you hit me?"

"For being an imbecile." Andra deadpanned

Dante clicked his tongue. "Bastard." He mumbled.

"Did you say something?" Andre said with a sadistic smile.

Dante shivered. "No no. Nothing. Ahaha." He scratched his neck and looked away sweating.

Athan ignored them and looked at the fuming princess who was seconds away from killing them. "Ignore them. Especially the herbivore. He's an idiot. So don't take it personally."

Byakuran huffed. "You should teach the pest some manners. No one calls a woman a whore. Just to be sure..." Byakuran kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and Dante fell down to the ground in pain.

Andre and Athan flinched and stepped slightly away from the smiling princess. It's not like they were afraid or anything just.... Strategic retreat..... yep.

"Oh I almost forgot. Where are my manners?" Byakuran curtsied slightly. "My name is Kalypso de Vera Arlanta. First princess of Arlanta. Pleasure to meet you again Kyo... no. Athan de Alger Obelia crown prince of Obelia Empire."

Athan bowed slightly. "A pleasure to meet you....Princess." Athan smirked. "Now..." Tonfas appeared in his hand. "Why don't you tell me how and why you're here before I bite you to death, marshmallow carnivore."

Everyone sweatdropped.