“Cole stop joking, I'm being honest. Maybe we should tell the neighboring Alpha.” Kim suggested, pulling me back in the conversation.

I looked up at her in shock. Did she just say the neighboring Alpha? Hell no. That two assed shit lover is the worst suggest Kimmie ever came up with.

“Like hell you are. We don't need the smelly assed wolf in our business.” I exclaimed with low growls.

Kim shook her head and pulled back her hazel brown hair. “He is allowing us to stay near his territory, what if he senses something strange. He is going to be checking in soon....during Halloween night he sent toms. They might have caught glimpse of Brent.” Kim explained in a rush.

She was panicking. Toms is another word for spies...yes it’s made up. My pack got it from the saying peeping toms. It's more like a secret code we use.

“Freakin baboon's ass! Assclowns shiters! Why didn't you tell me?” I said jumping off the counters and almost lost balance when i landed on my feet.

“I didn’t know you cared.” Kim said suspiciously narrowing her eyes.

“Course I would have! They could have seen me in the damn fairy costume!” I said throwing my arms all over the place making me look like an octopus.

“They couldn't have recognized you.” Kim said dryly.

“Need some water, you kinda say it like you didn't care?” I glared at her; I would be the laughing stock if I was seen in the costume.

Kim shook her head. “Cole, just be careful okay. When you and little Sammy go to school the toms might be watching you guys.”

“Don't worry your 29 year old self so much, you're gunna be old and wrinkly from all the worry.” I said taking my eggs and trashing it. Honestly she isn't a chef and I rather go out and eat.

“29 is not old!” Kimie protested and I decided to drop the subject.

“Where's the fart faces anyways?” I asked looking around the kitchen before my gaze landed on Kim again who shrugged.

“Dunno they took Brent someplace.” -Kim

My eyes went wide, “You mean to tell they went to kill that assclown without me!” I dropped to my knees and looked as if I was going to cry while I crawled to Kim.

“Why Kimmie, Why have they gone without me to do an awesomely cruel thing?” I asked dropped to the cold floor.

Kim sighed, “When did I raise such a dimwit.” she said shaking her head while she stood up and stretched.

“Yeah? And when have I got a gorilla faced sister that looks like she got hit by a UFO ship this morning.” I said sitting up and pretended to think. “I wonderrr...hmmm”

Kim was awkwardly silent when I looked up she was white as a sheet of printer paper. I could have said white as a ghost but I don't believe in ghosts.

“Kimmie?” I questioned, she didn't seem to hear me, and she was still staring straight. I looked towards the direction she found more interesting than my sexy voice.

I jumped to my feet, there in the kitchen entrance was a tall ass lady wearing a long, snowy white dress that was glittering on the bottom. Flames of red were somehow coming from the ground underneath her. She stared at me with silence without blinking. The weirdest thing was her eyes, a bright blue color and they gave a little glow. She wore a shadowy looking hood, but her midnight blue hair was still visible down her small shoulders.

“What the hell, I said I didn't believe in ghost, where in hell did you come from?” I said narrowing my eyes.

The freakin ghost lady raised a lengthy finger at me, the white laced sleeves of her dress revealed her boney arms. Eww, what the hell is this. Has the Grim Reaper gone pure or something.