"So Jaemin, explain what happened at the café." Jeno said to his best friend.

...

"What would you like to drink?" Jaemin politely asked the girl. Eunha told him her order, so he placed their orders at the cashier, kindly paying for both of them.

They patiently waited for the barista to call Jaemin's name. When she did, Jaemin got both their drinks, passing one to the girl as he lead her to a table.

Jaemin sat across from Eunha, watching her beam as a pang of guilt sat in his stomach. He gave her a small smile. Now or never, Jaemin thought to himself.

"Eunha, is it?" Jaemin asked her. The girl across from him nodded.

"Yes." Eunha responded. Jaemin sighed before continuing.

"I'm sorry but I'm don't really want a relationship right now." Jaemin told her honestly. The smile on her face quickly faded.

"I hope you enjoy your drink." Jaemin said as he stood up, leaving the table. He made his way to his car parked outside.

...

"Wow, Na Jaemin." Renjun said after Jaemin filled them in. Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"I hate rejecting girls and you all know that." Jaemin said, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned back in his chair.

"Doesn't stop you from doing it though." Haechan teased.

...

Rumor has it that Na Jaemin's a player, probably doesn't even remember the names of the girls he's been with too.

~ Anonymous

...

"What?!" Jaemin yelled as he looked at his phone. Renjun sighed, patting the boy on the back. Here we go again, Renjun thought to himself.

"How am I a player? What? This isn't even true! How did they get pictures? This is ridiculous! Who's in charge of writing these?" The words flew out of Jaemin's mouth like a rap as the students around him glanced at his sudden outburst before quickly checking their phones.

"Why don't you talk to Mina noona, she helps the newspaper. Maybe she knows who's behind this." Jisung suggested. The others looked at their youngest member.

"Jisung, that's actually not a bad idea." Haechan said with a grin.

...

Mina looked at her phone that was uncontrollably buzzing on her bed. As she picked it up, she immediately regretted giving Jaemin her number.

Jaemin
Hi Mina!

Jaemin
I have a question

Jaemin
Actually I have two

Jaemin
What are you doing tomorrow?

Jaemin
Do you want to join me?

Jaemin
I'm going to chill at our place

Jaemin
We can work on our project too!!

Jaemin
But if you're too busy, it's okay :(

Mina sighed before typing in her response.

Mina
I'm free

Jaemin
Yay, I'll pick you up tomorrow morning!

Mina sent him her address before returning her attention to the article she was editing for the school's newspaper, a review of this week's cafeteria food.
———————————————————————————

Jaemin is so handsome, even my mom agrees :)

Also the café scene was inspired by jaemin's webdrama, if you haven't seen it, you totally should

And yknow the part where jaemin like speaks super fast? Yknow how he talks in the half aegyo voice super fast? That's how i imagined it hehehe