"You have to than Dad too though, he helped us....and Mum too." Henry said as Lily turned to me and gave me a hug.

"You guys are the best." She said as we chuckled.

"Of course we are, you guys have such good genes, there is no other way." I chuckled as they laughed along.

They are the best thing.

We walked downstairs with a cat and two ducks following us. Lil was still sleeping so I decided to make breakfast.

"So what do you guys want?" I asked.

"How about eggs. Boiled?" Jamie suggested as I froze.

No.

he didn't.

Anything but Boiled eggs.

They are my biggest fear.

I never have been able to make those.

And I never will.

"Okay we can make scrambled eggs." Henry suggested.

Oh.

I don't know how you do that either.

"How about toast?" I asked with a hopefull smile as all their faces dropped.

"Okay we'll go with toast." Henry mumbled.

Toast is just great.

Who needs eggs anyways.

They are overrated.

Toast is perfect.

"Well that's just great." I said happily as I put toast into our toaster while the kids were getting out the stuff to put ontop.

We soon stared our breakfast in after a whole lot of toast we were full and that's when Lil came walking in.

"Ohh good morning...." She mumbled. "Your Dad cooked someth-" She started but broke off as she looked at the table. "Okay nevermind...what was I thinking anyway." She mumbled.

Well thanks.

"I think toast is great." I said.

"I think so too. Who needs fanc food when you have toast, I mean come on." Jamie said.

"Zackly." Lily said as I nodded.

"I'm with Mum." Henry said as Lil also got some toast.

"Well you are always with your mother." I said as Henry shrugged.

"That I- ahh ....I just share the same opinion..." He said.

Sure it has nothing to do with her.

"Ahh yeah." Jamie said sarcastically.

"Shush or ul ding you over!" Henry grumbled as Jamie chuckled.

They are also talking like Lil when they get angry.

It's annoying.

"Hold y'r blaaren." Jamie said as Henry grumbled something under his breath and Lil, Lily and I just watched with amusement.

"You guys are putting on parts." Lily said with a chuckle as they both shut up.

"Could you guys clean the table please?" Lil asked as they nodded and put the stuff into the dishwasher. They also took Lils plate after they were finsihed.

"Can we go?" Jamie asked as I nodded after saying a little 'thank you' and all three went off.

"My god, if they keep talking like that I'll go crazy." I said.

"Ohh I love it. We did not just teach them Farsi I also taught them a dialect, isn't that great?" Lil said.

"I'm off, touring soon amyways." I grumbled.

"I know that you'll miss us." She said.

Yeah you are right.

"Mabye." I mumbled.

"Just mabye." She said. "I mean come on, ahaha Darling, dear. Honey, as if I would miss my family. Excuse you! I'm Freddie Mercury, Bastard of the year 77'." She said immitating me.

"Excuse you, dear." I said. "So first of all, darling. I don't talk like that. Second, how dare you immitate me. And third-" I said before clearing my throat. "You are ralking loada ole squit and if you don't stop ul ding you over." I said immitating her.

"You just said Darling and dear." She said.

Oops.

"And you wouldn't dare to hit me." She said with a smirk.

"I'm quite a good boxer..." I mumbled with a smirk.

"I've won six or seven World Champion titles and have olympic gold in Taekwondo. I might be a woman, but belive me." She said.

"Well at the end of the day you are lighter, shorter, smaller and weaker than me." I said.

"Are we literally talking about how we'd beat each other up?!" Lil said suddently.

"Y....Yeah?" I said with confusion. "But you wouldn't beat me up.... would you?" I asked as she shook her head.

"Nooo. As if I would beat up my little Freddo." She said as she walked over to me and squished my face.

"Ohh I'm glad to hear that." I chuckled.

"You haven't given me a kiss this morning." She said as she gave me a peck onto the lips.

"How could I forget." I smirked.

"We are married, someday we'll forget sex." She shrugged.

"Darling I'll never forget having sex with you." I smirked was we stood up and left the kitchen. I suddently heard a little quack when I shrugged around and saw that damn duck pulling on my pants. The ducks are inside for winter, against my will.

"What do you want?" I asked as he let go and quacked at me.

"He's so cute." Lil said carressing him.

"The only good thing about him is his name." I smirked. "Elton Duck." I laughed.

"Yeah Henry really loves his uncle Elton." Lil laughed.

"They are great children." I mumbled.

They really are.

Y'all there's been a lot of fillers lately but there is stuff coming up.

:,)