"So? Possibly, that's the point they spread it because they hate her and for sure they wouldn't just announce it without evidence." This unknown woman is getting on my nerves! How can they find evidence if it's not even true?

"I'm telling you it's all bullshit." Miranda persisted. Yes, it's totally a bull! Thank you Miranda for pointing the obvious! Hmmm...Perhaps I can help her with Alexander then.

"Really?" Cher's voice is so disappointed and sad. Some people really want me to fail in the eyes of society.

"But I know one thing that is true!" Huh? What is Miranda talking about?

"One of the maids in their mansion is a friend of our maid. She was saying that Cassandra never had a boyfriend or even dated anyone!" She said in a hushed voice.

"Ever since that day when she was 'almost kidnaped' which I really hoped she did." I heard someone snickered. Hey! That's mean! You should be thankful you weren't in that situation!

"Anyway, ever since that day, she's being followed by a bodyguard 24/7. They never let her out of their sight alone. And her parents are really strict when it comes to people she mingles with." Ooooh, whoever that maid is I...I will hang her. Or maybe not but she talks too much! Ugh!

"And there's more!" Miranda said excitedly.

It was so quiet for a little while that I can even hear my own breathing. What is it? I listened with bated breath.

"What? Tell us! Tell us!" The other two are so excited like they're kids in a candy store.

Yes, Miranda tell us. I said quietly. You've been stalling for so long like we are in a freaking suspense thriller movie.

"She's a fucking VIRGIN!" She said with emphasis on virgin. Oh! I blink twice. That's it? So what if I'm a virgin?

"Seriously? Like serious, serious?" I don't know if Cher is simply shocked or she has limited vocabulary in her brain that she can only say 'serious' repeatedly.

"Yes, I'm totally serious! You can even ask my maid!" And she's actually proud of that discovery?

"Like she's 100% virgin?" A percentage for being a virgin? Hmmm...So is there like a 50% virgin then?

"Yup! Never been touched! She probably has cobwebs in her vagina!" It was quite for a few seconds and then I heard them giggle a little and then gradually became so loud like hysterically, maniacally cackling loud!

"Oh my God! That's so funny! She's so pathetic!" The unidentified flyi...err woman said while laughing. She can't even say the whole sentence without bursting into a fit of laughter.

"I have to tell my friends! No wonder she's so uptight!" Cher said laughing more loudly.

"Yes! She's a pathetic uptight virgin bitch with cobwebs in her vagina!" And they were laughing loudly again.

Seriously? Are we back in high school here? What's so funny being a virgin?

"We should tell our friends, especially the guys. I know for sure they will have a field day with this!" They said laughing while leaving the bathroom.

Great! I'll be the laughing stock of everyone! Why can't they mind their own business? I said sadly.

I don't understand why it's such a big deal being a virgin. I mean it should be a good thing, right? I know for sure my future husband would agree with that. Right? Sighing.