We drive to his house, careful not to be seen my my family or Tony across the street. "Here. Put this on your cheek." He handed me an ice pack as he looked at my wrists and forearm where he grabbed me. "You should be okay. Just give it a week or so." I smiled apologetically.

"Thanks." I sighed. "I should go. I don't want to make the boys mad at you. I'm sure they hate me."

"No. Stay." He gently pulled me back down on the couch. "Why-" He paused. "Why did you lie about Luke?"

Jak's POV

I knew Luke was at my house when I brought Izzy there. I let him come here after we all saw Izzy with that guy, Tony?, this morning. I wanted him to hear how she didn't have a choice.

"Tony- he's not a good person. I started dating him in 9th grade when he was an innocent freshman in high school. He got worse though. He starting drinking, doing drugs, abusing me. It never got better, and every time I tried to leave. He'd make it impossible. I finally found a way out by moving here, and now he followed me for a 'visit'. I knew if I told him how much I love Luke and how much he means to me. How happy he makes me," She paused to wipe away a tear and smile slightly, "I knew he'd hurt Luke. Or at least try to. I didn't want to take the chance. So I told him Luke meant nothing to me. That he was fake. It's the only thing I could do."

Halfway through her speech, I saw Luke listening by the stairs. And now, looking at him again, I can see him crying.

I leaned over and hugged her. "Why'd you kiss him this morning? Did you want to?" I know the answer, but I think Luke needs to hear it.

"Of course not." She laughed a little. "It's just- if I didn't." She sighed. "I don't know really. I mean. I don't have anyone to protect me, so I had to do what he asked. And even when I did I still got hurt! Look at me! I can't win this, Jak." She started to cry hard which made Luke rush over and take her in his arms. I stood and left them alone together.

My job here was done.

Luke's POV

"I'm sorry. I am so sorry." I whispered while she sobbed in my arms. "I'll protect you. Stay with me. Please. I'm sorry I assumed things. I'm so damn sorry, baby." I kissed her forehead while she started calming down.

After a couple minutes of rubbing her back to calm her down, she pulled back and wiped tears from her face. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Don't be sorry. I heard. I heard what he did to you and I heard how you protected me, but I want to protect you, baby. Let me protect you." I smiled as she smiled.

"Is everyone just eavesdropping today?" I laughed a little and kissed her.

"Kinda." I chuckled before kissing her again. "Stay here with me. Jak's parents are out of town for the week, and I'm staying in the guest room. You can stay here with me and when you need clothes I'll go over to your place with you to get them." I suggested to her.

"No. My family is here, too. I have to be at home." She frowned.

"Then, I'm staying with you. Don't fight it." She smiled and giggled. "I won't let you get hurt again. I promise."

"Okay." She smiled. I quickly ran upstairs and got my stuff. Then, asked Jak to talk to the boys so Izzy wouldn't have to explain everything again and cry. To which he responded 'Bro, I got this!'

I laughed as I ran back downstairs and got Izzy.

"Let's go?" I smiled.

She looked at the door, sighed, then smiled. "Lets go."

We walked across the street and in her house. Luckily, only Cam was here.

"Oh thank god! I thought for sure Tony would ruin your guys' relationship." She smiled hugging us both.

"Nope. Never." I smiled kissing Izzy's forehead.

"I'm glad you told him, Iz." She smiled before walking away.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Izzy asked as we laid on her bed.

"Nah. Can we just cuddle?"

"Is bad boy Luke asking to just cuddle!" She gasped and giggled.

"Mhm." I hummed with a smile as I pulled her into my chest and peppered her face with kisses.

"Okay. I mean, if I must." She faked a serious face.

"You must." I smiled before pulling the covers over us both and resting my hands on her waist, lifting up her shirt barely, and rubbing circles on her skin. "I love you."

"And I love you, Luke. So much. Thank you for believing me."

"Always and forever, right?" I ran a hand through her hair before putting it back on her waist, continuing on rubbing circles.

"Right." She smiled kissing my clothes chest before we both drifted off to sleep.

-

"What the hell?" A loud yell woke me up abruptly.

"What?!" I groaned sitting up making Izzy sit up with me. She immediately pouted as she slowly woke up which made me smile slightly at how adorable she is.

"Who the hell are you?!" The voice who woke me up yelled making me look at him in the doorway with his fists balled.

"Luke." I said plainly, scooting forward to sit in front of Izzy. I wouldn't let her get hurt again. Not now. Not ever.

"Well, Luke, get the hell away from my girl." He sneered at me. By now, Izzy had woken up and hid behind my back with a hand on my arm.

"She isn't your girl." I snapped.

"Get away from my daughter." The same stern mans voice that scared me to death the first time I met when I was caught on top of his daughter making out yelled.

"Oh, Mr.-"

"Save it. Be lucky I don't call the cops and get away from my daughter. Now." Izzy's dad interrupted Tony, who suddenly had a nice act going on.

I turned to Izzy now, making sure she was okay. Which she wasn't. I pulled her into my chest as she cried softly. "It's okay, baby. I told you I'd never let him or anyone hurt you again...even if I didn't technically make that happen." She laughed a little at my stupid attempt of a joke.

"Thank you." She whispered in my neck.

"I think you should thank your dad." I whispered back before she got up and went over to hug him. He smiled at me and nodded a thank you at me.