sixth; stalkers rule

Start from the beginning

"I'll be in my room." I mumble through gritted teeth, running up the stairs.

"Wait a minute, why are you all wet-"

I quickly get into my room, not even letting her finish her sentence.

That's when I let it all out.

I scream as loud as I can, for as long as I can.

I hear the pigeons scatter away at the sound of my voice.

"Adalia Grace Harper!" I hear my mom scold from downstairs.

I quickly shut up.

"Sorry mommy!" I yell back.

I fall faceplant to my bed, already sobbing into the covers.

I'm so done with Dana.

I'm so done with highschool.

I'm so done with being this way because of this stupid fear.

It's like a curse.

I seriously need to get over it because this isn't who I am. I'm not a slut. I'm not like this.

I sit up, wiping away my tears along with that drink Dana threw at me.

Ugh that Starbucks bitch.

It even went in my eye. It's bad enough I don't wear my glasses to school but now she's ruining my vision even more.

A loud noise fills the air outside. A car honk.

Ugh speaking of the devil, it's her again. She's back.

I wish she didn't live next door. I have to see her stupid face everytime at the window. I usually cover my curtains though.

The thing is when she first moved into this town when we were both 11, she was so different. We became friends instantly. She had frizzy hair and braces that time. She even thought I was so cool because I basically knew everyone in town.

Now...that just faded away when highschool came and her dad came back to her family with a new job.

Now Dana's a stuck up bitch, who wear designer clothes to school.

And she says I'm the one who changed when she needs to take a good look at herself.

She even dated Luke Hemmings last year but they broke up. I don't really know why but I'm still curious.

I walk over to the window and peek at what she's doing in her yard.

She's just entering the house while leading the guy inside.

I only got to see the back of his head. I wonder who it is.

+*+

After taking a shower and getting cleaned up -after the latte incident, I take out my phone to do some important business.

And by that, I mean stalk Calum Hood.

I sound like a dumbass but I'm curious about his background and how he came to this school. And how I've never seen him around.

The first thing I check is on Google.

I type in his name and a bunch of random Asian guys come up...um okay then.

I take out my glasses so I can identify better. But none of them are him or atleast I don't think they are.

He's not really Asian, is he?

Then I check Facebook -which I barely even use.

And a lot of Christopher Hoods shows up. I'm not even gonna try Twitter.