chapter 7

zaria

One of the things that Bahijah loves in the emir's palace is the different varieties of food. Her and Maryam were eating in the dinning room , when fatima came inside and gave her a tight hug.
Fatima , I can’t breathe she gasped.
I missed you so much Bahijah, you don’t know how happy I was when I heard that you were coming . Fatima said.
I know I missed you too, meet my best friend Maryam.
Hi Fatima said am Fatima and it a pleasure to meet you.
Well I have heard alot about you from Bahijah, Maryam said with a smile on her face .
Yeah , you know I think we are going to be good friends because I like you already
Yeah I know , Maryam said hugging Fatima.
So when are you guys going to start your registration, I will be leaving for school by next week fatima said while taking a seat.
Tomorrow the sooner we start the better it will be and besides we have to go back and get our things ready , Bahijah answered her. And where is ya muhsin , she asked.
Ya muhsin went to visit his friend.
Well I can’t wait to see him.
Muhsin, is Inna's youngest child , who is a doctor and also Bahijah's good friend. He is fair in complexion good looking .

Why don’t we go out , maybe for a long drive fatima said looking at Bahijah and Maryam.
Let go Maryam Said .
Okay let go and change I will meet you guys at the park lounge , then we can leave. Fatima said
Bahijah got dressed in black top and a maxi Ankara skirt  with a black veil on her head . She wasn’t wearing any makeup but still she looked breath taking . Maryam also got dressed in a black abaya with a Louis Vuitton handbag. Lets go and please can you pass me my bag and phone on the bed side drawer Bahijah said.
Okay Maryam said.
Bahijah quickly ran to Inna's room to inform about their outing, inna was sitting on her bedroom sorting out some papers when Bahijah came in . Assalamualaikum Inna, Bahijah said while closing the door.
Where are you off to  you look good , Inna said keeping the papers on the bedside drawer.
Uhmmm we are going out with fatima , we won’t stay long .
Okay, have fun and take care of yourself Inna said
Ok bye . She left the room.
Bahijah and Maryam met fatima at the park lounge waiting for them
Ohh, you guys are finally here fatima shouted.
The three of them entered the black Audi which was fatima's personal car . She also had her own personal driver.
So where are we going to Maryam asked.
Well we are first going to my friend’s house and pick her up then we will go for shopping then ice cream Fatima replied.

Fatima’s friend’s house was a big family house with different part.  It was a beautiful palatial house. Looking at the house and the amount of people , she saw in the house Bahijah knew that Fatima's friend came from a big extended family.
Let go fatima said leading the way.
Assalamualaikum the three of them said as they entered the large sitting room which was a good size for a large family.  Waalaikumusalam a maid answered .
Where is Khadija Fatima asked.
She’s in her room . The maid said

Fatima led the way as the stopped at a white door. Assalamualaikum Fatima said as she opened the door . Fatima!!!  A beautiful dark skinned girl shouted as she hugged Fatima.
It is a beautiful medium size room , which  is painted pink in colour with a white queen size bed at the middle.
I can’t breathe , Fatima said
Ohh sorry I totally forgot that you have company . Come in she invited them.
Bahijah, Maryam meet my best friend Khadija. Khadija this is Bahijah Inna's granddaughter and this is her best friend Maryam.
Hello Khadija said hugging Bahijah and Maryam.
Hi Maryam said nice to meet you
Same here.
Hey Khadija do you know that the two of them also got admission in ABU and the are here for their registration Fatima said
Are you serious looks like we are going to be good friends Khadija said with a smile.
Well lets go , we are getting late Bahijah said
Are you ready Khadija , fatima asked .
Yeah lets go ..

Bahijah and Maryam had a lot of fun with fatima and Khadija, Khadija was indeed a good company. The went for shopping and bought  a lot of stuff like makeup items , shoes , bags and also some local clothes. When the were done with shopping the went to chicken republic to get some ice cream cause according to Khadija the had the best ice cream in zaria . They were sitting on a table with four seats , well who is going to go place our orders fatima asked.
I will go Bahijah said.
She was walking and typing a message on her phone when she bumped into someone , her phone fell down and she looked up and looked at a guy who was also looking at her at the same time both of them apologized am sorry it was a mistake both of them said in unison.
Its okay she said and bend down to take her phone he also bend down the same time to take his too.
Am so sorry she apologized again.
No problem Angel, it’s also my fault. He said.
Excuse me Bahijah said my name is not Angel
I know but still you are an angel , you know I won’t hide my feelings l like you. The guy said with a smile.
Aliyu, what are you doing there a fair looking guy said .
Ya muhsin !!! Bahijah said looking surprised
Bahijah what are you doing here the fair guy said
Am here with fatima and her friend she replied
Do you know her the guy she bumped to asked
Yeah she’s Inna's sister’s granddaughter, Bahijah this is my friend Aliyu. Muhsin said
Ohh nice to meet you Aliyu she said.
Where is fatima muhsin asked
Well I left them at the table and am here to place our orders.
Okay I will see at home then take care muhsin said.
Till we meet again Angel , Aliyu said
This guy is crazy Bahijah laughed.
She quickly placed their order and went back to the girls.
What took you so long fatima asked.
Nothing much I just met ya muhsin she answered.
The had their ice cream and left the place, the first dropped Khadija home and then they went back home .

Muhsin and Aliyu were sitting in their regular spot in the palace. Aliyu still couldn’t  stop thinking about Bahijah .
Are you okay Muhsin asked
Nop am not Aliyu said I like her, the girl we meet in chicken republic Inna's granddaughter.
Bahijah are you serious muhsin said
Yes am serious he said.
Well I don’t think she will like you but you can try your luck, I can help you . But am going to warn you , she’s like a sister to me and I care about her so don’t try anything stupid.
Ohh come on muhsin , you know me very well he said
I know am just warning you muhsin said.

who is Aliyu

Aliyu Muhammad that’s his full name is a 26year old doctor who is from zaria. Aliyu's father malam Muhammad Imran is a man with a very good reputation in zaria who has two wives.  Aliyu’s mother is the second wife and Aliyu is her first son. He graduated from Ahamdu Bello university where he studied medicine . Aliyu and muhsin are best friends and are both doctors working in Ahmadu Bello university teaching hospital. Aliyu is a tall guy who is dark in complexion.