Kalmado akong naglakad papalapit sa kanila.

I saw the three idiots in position.

When I already settled the agreement and he pulled away from that thing in Angel's neck, Zach pulled the man's arm and twisted it in his back. While Diego grabbed the knife in the man's hand. While Leon, he's just standing there. Asshole.

And the rest was history...

"Boss? Nathan? Nate? Mr. Wren? Yuhoo?!!!" ani Leon at kinaway kaway pa ang kamay sa harap ng mukha ko.

Inis ko namang hinawi iyon at inubos ang laman ng baso ko.

"What are you doing here? Tss, I don't need you. Go away," I hissed.

"What's the matter, Nate?" Zach asked not minding what I said, "You look bothered," he pointed out.

"Well, I am," I whispered.

Agad naman silang nagseryoso. Mga timang lang 'tong mga 'to pero pag alam na seryoso ang sitwasyon ay agad namang umaayon.

I looked at them, I don't have a choice it'll drive me crazy if I didn't tell anyone about this. So, I sighed and muttered her name, "Angel...."

"It's bad. Really really bad." I added.

"Bakit? Anong nangyari?" Leon asked in confusion.

"I think, I'm starting to like her... No. I like her, and it's bad... Because... I-i don't know, I think..... my feelings are going deeper and deeper... Damn."

Sabay sabay silang napabuntong hininga.

"Masama nga 'yan..." wika ni Diego.

"She's becoming my weakness. I hate it. She's just my secretary! Nothing special! She's not even my girlfriend! She's just my secretary! But why does... fuck!" I throw my glass in the wall in frustration.

"Nothing special? eh, ikaw nga ang dahilan kung bakit mo na siya secretary ngayon eh," Leon shrugged.

I suddenly remembered the moment I laid my eyes on her. She is the epitome of beauty. You'll be captivated by her eyes that's full of innocence and her smile that can drive you crazy. At that moment, I am on pins and needles, I badly need to know her name! That's why I told Leon to look for her.

"You also asked me to look after her. Nothing special huh?" Zach mocked at me.

"Ligawan mo nalang kaya, Nate? Tapos pakasalan mo.... para hindi ka na nabubuang diyan." Diego suggested.

"Sa tingin mo gano'n lang 'yon kadali?" I said.

"Oo nga, hindi. Pero, sa gano'ng paraan Nate, mas mapoprotektahan mo siya. Hindi mo na maiisip 'yang, 'She's just my secretary, nothing special'" he said, "'Saka, para na rin hindi ka na single forever," he added and tapped my shoulder as he walked away.

"Fuck you!" I uttered.

"I agree," Leon said and tapped my shoulder as well and followed Diego outside.

"I second the notion," Zach and walked away.

"Fucktards!!" I shouted and even I can't see them, I heard their laughs.

I hissed and shake my head to erase those dumbass so-called advice. Assholes.

Napag isip isip ko din ang sinabi nila. And I guess, I'm doing this fucking courting thingy.

Fuck! I don't even know how to court!!!

So, I searched on the internet.

Maraming lumabas but I clicked the first one.

How to court a woman

1. Make her smile.

But, she's always smiling!!

2. Sing her a song.

Damn. Harana? I can sing but, fuck! fuck! Assholes! bakit ba ako nakikinig sa kanila? Pero nandito na 'ko, sinearch ko na nga eh. I sighed with my thought.

3. Take her out on a date.

This is easy!! But, shit. How can I ask her?

4. Give her a letter.

"Fuck. This shit is a whole joke!" I said and closed my laptop and I lie in my bed.

I'm trying to sleep. But, "Fuck!" inis kong binuksan ulit ang laptop at bumungad ang panglimang step.

5. Give her chocolates.

6. Give her flowers.

7. Treat her special.

8. Take care of her.

9. Comfort her when she's sad.

10. Always be there for her.

"Tsk. Nonsense!" I said after I finished reading all those shitty steps on how to court bla bla bla.

Natawa at napailing ako sa ginagawa ko. Shit, you've gone mad, Nate.

Not long after, I already dozed off to sleep.