Zodiac Signs

I actually looked this up. Let's start.

Eugene:

He's born on June 13, so he's a Gemini. Recently, Gem's ranking dropped to a third in my tier list since I've met a lot more likeable/sweet Libra and Cancer. But I still like how open and friendly they are. They're also creative and easy to talk to despite being occasionally sharp-tongued (though not to me).

Gemini Compatibility Rating with other signs:

Aries: 75%
Taurus: 60%
Gemini: 75% (y tho? Aren't you the same?)
Cancer: 60%
Leo: 85%
Virgo: 75%
Libra: 90%
Scorpio: 60%
Sagittarius: 90% (hmm, okay..?)
Capricorn: 55%
Aquarius: 90%
Pisces: 50%

Ethan:

His birthday is on August 8, so he's a Leo. That came out as a surprise to me since he wasn't the proud and narcissistic type. I personally don't agree with that, however, since my Leo friends are quite awkward despite being capable and strong (like Ethan). I like Leos because they're easy to get along with and are hardworking. They also have the "loyal friend" vibes which is endearing.

Leo Compatibility Rating with other signs:

Aries: 90%
Taurus: 70%
Gemini: 85%
Cancer: 70%
Leo: 85%
Virgo: 75%
Libra: 65%
Scorpio: 60%
Sagittarius: 90% (yey! I like Ethan)
Capricorn: 45%
Aquarius: 70%
Pisces: 75%

Harry

Born on May 9, Harry is a Taurus. It wasn't my favorite sign but recently, I've had great Taurus companions. It's true that they can be bullheaded and rebellious, but they are also persistent, reliable, sweet, objective and organized - though only the mature ones. Based on experience, young Taurus, Scorpios, and Geminis are a bit... Well, they test your patience, I guess.
(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) Anyway, I think Harry is an amazing Taurus representative.

Taurus Compatibility Rating with other signs:

Aries: 60%
Taurus: 70%
Gemini: 60%
Cancer: 80%
Leo: 70%
Virgo: 90%
Libra: 75%
Scorpio: 85%
Sagittarius: 50% (*sigh*)
Capricorn: 95% (congrats cappy you get to have Harry)
Aquarius: 80%
Pisces: 85%

Lawrence:

Born on the 10th of October, my darling is a Libra. My current favorite sign (I live with 3 Libras). According to his sign, he's supposed to be the nicest, sweetest, gentlest, and most peaceful soul in the group. Libras despite being the leader of the air signs are very friendly and are romantics by heart. They don't like taking things too seriously as that is exhausting, and though they are picky when choosing a lover, they tend to lose their minds when they fall in love because of their give-it-their-all view on love.

Libra Compatibility Rating with other signs:

Aries: 80%
Taurus: 70%
Gemini: 90%
Cancer: 60%
Leo: 85%
Virgo: 65%
Libra: 80%
Scorpio: 65%
Sagittarius: 90% (yes! Please marry me~)
Capricorn: 55%
Aquarius: 90%
Pisces: 70%

Zion:

We have another earth sign in the group, born on December 24th, Zion is a Capricorn. The earth sign with a harsh tongue but an affectionate heart. Quite the meddler and cynic though. So very Zion... Capricorn is the leader of the earth signs and are strong-willed but at the same time know how to have fun. They are responsible and will stand their ground on a matter if they have the evidence and logic to back their claims up. I like them.

Aries: 50%
Taurus: 95%
Gemini: 55%
Cancer: 75%
Leo: 45% (what kinda compatibility is that?!)
Virgo: 90%
Libra: 55%
Scorpio: 85%
Sagittarius: 55% (that's sad.)
Capricorn: 85%
Aquarius: 70%
Pisces: 85%

----------------------------------------

I'm a Capricon stellium though (Saturn, Neptune, Mercury and Mars) so I exhibit goat-like traits as well. But I feel like it's stronger than my Sagittarius traits.

Anyway, what sign do you think Scarlett is? I don't mean to offend anyone and I don't mean to spark a hate fest, but I think she's an Aries.