Just Some Trivias About The Fellows

As the title suggests, these are unnecessary information about the fellows that you might or might not be interested in.

I got these from the DMs through their direct claims or the hints they gave off. I won't include the obvious ones that everyone already knows.

Also. I'm covid positive... ... :/

_________________

Eugene

✓ He is supposedly a "master of selfies

✓ He is supposedly a "master of selfies."
✓ He's skilled at rhythm games like "Pomp It Up" aka Pump It Up.
✓ He joked about having the nickname "Poppin Eugene." (Is it really a joke tho?)
✓ He likes K-Pop. (Not really surprising)
✓ There was a singer who inspired him to become an idol. Eugene stated that, to him, the person was as good as Michael Jackson.
✓ He can play the guitar but did not enjoy it as much as he enjoyed playing the piano.
✓ False hopes makes him upset.
✓ He might have cherophobia. He likes being happy but at the same time, doesn't want to be because he feels like someone will eventually take his happiness away.
✓ He doesn't like people treating him like a kid.
✓ Age seems to be an issue for him.
✓ He called Lawrence a "Bastard."
✓ Eugene thinks Lawrence is scary when he's being cold but not expressing anger.
✓ He tries to be cute when he's being lectured/scolded to see if it will work.
✓ He picked up a puppy and named him Mallow. But he lost it almost immediately when it ran away.
✓ He's a fan of romance novels and movies.
✓ He worked part-time as an assistant to a movie projectionist. He needed the money to rent a practice space.
✓ He kept implying that MC is flirting with him and states that her attempts won't work but gets disappointed when she actually does nothing.

Ethan

✓ According to Zion, Ethan is strict with time and does not like being late

✓ He has Zion's name saved as "Roast Chestnut."
✓ He exercises every morning and runs laps around the track.
✓ He struggles to wake up early.
✓ He sets TEN different alarms before going to bed.
✓ He is more talkative through texts because he has more time to collect his thoughts before sending. (An introvert through and through.)
✓ He loves old school games and is unbeaten at "Tetken" aka Tekken (he claims to have beaten all of his schoolmates.)
✓ He is also good at shooting and boxing games.
✓ He is not good at rhythm games.
✓ He has good physique, nice muscles, and is masculine as implied by MC when she saw him shirtless. Apparently, he's the kind of man she would love to "tame." (MC is low-key a perv.)
✓ He tells MC to do push-ups in order to properly carry a bat, hinting that he does that himself. (That means he has nice biceps and strong pectoral muscles).
✓ He knows Zion sees him as Lawrence's sidekick, but he doesn't care.
✓ He sucks at studying and prefers to sleep in class.
✓ If the apocalypse didn't happen, Ethan was going to get an athletic scholarship for college.
✓ He hates the middle school building and claims that it "changes" people for the worse.
✓ He is the jealous type. He got jealous of Eugene and he admitted to being jealous of Harry.
✓ Ethan just might be the type to fall in love easily.
✓ He has high pain tolerance and rarely cried from injuries even as a child.