"There you have it." The clone of me now said with the Same Russian accent the boss had. "All we need is the blood of any species and we can become them. Take over their lives, become untraceable, which is why Torchwood has close to nothing on information about us. We are not only a species, but we can become another as well. Taking all aspects of the individual of our choice." He-no I- walk up to me and leans over so I'm staring right at myself. I can see every little detail, my same brown eyes, the scar above my left eyebrow I got when I was 8 from falling, the scar on the left edge of my forehead from the weavle attack that started this all. Even the bruise I can feel, and haven't even seen yet, from being knocked in the head by these hulamori. "Now say something." Me with the man's accent says.

"Why should I?"

"That's all I need." He says back, but now in my voice.

"WHAT!?" I yell in a panic as my heart rate speeds up, and I struggle to move in the chair, but nothing comes of it. I start breathing hard as I realize they could not only ruin my life, and take down Torchwood, even the damn world at this rate.

"This is what we do. We take down every planet that has any kind of information on us, and become ruler. Not that any of you commoners would notice. We've taken over several planets now, and with such a gateway to all the information we need such as Torchwood, taking over this planet will be that much easier." i struggle to catch my breath, as the severity of what is happening is coming to me. My head is fuzzy, and I can't focus on anyone in the room, all of my thought is 'he has my voice, he can be me, he is me'

"Now all we need is her clothes." My clone says. "Strip her," is that last thing I hear 'me' say before everything goes black.

----------------------------------------

"... I hacked onto their camera system in that little fake tourist office they have and everything went all good from the looks of it. Here it is now. No one's there, but if anyone is to leave or come in from here, we'll see it." A new voice says this, and now I assume it is just the same Welsh man from before, but with a newly learned voice, but who would he be talking to, I wonder. I groan, no point in pretending anymore. I can smell a really strong cologne and cigarette smoke, which wasn't there before. I open my eyes to see the Welsh man from before, now smoking along with my new tutor, Mickey. Both of them lean against the closest table with a laptop set on top, watching the screen. My eyes widen and I'm shocked into silence. Before I even get a chance to figure out what to do, both men look up at me, "Well look who's awake," Mickey says in a diabolical voice

"Umm, w-what, how.." I attempt to say, but end up slurring. All the sudden I am unable to form words. The bright fluorescent lights too much to look at. I can see through squinted eyes Mickey starts to move forward and talk but my ears begin to ring. I notice I am In completely different clothing, everything was changed. I'm now wearing a pair of worn, cheap grey sweatpants, and a plain black t-shirt that feel like they came from a thrift shop. I shift in the chair and notice, now I'm not wearing and underwear, my bra is missing, and I don't have any shoes on.

"HEY!" He yells breaking me out of a daze of worry, "Are you listening to me?" Mickey says to me as if I'd just been arrested, and he was an interrogator.

"Yeah, yeah I'm listening," I say a couple seconds later. Everything is starting to slow down and become foggy. Now I'm certain of a concussion and my eyes start to drop down again, but I force myself to stay awake, and not fall into an inevitable doom. "Are you... are you one of them?" I ask slower than I normal, but I finally get out a sentence.

"Guess there's no use lying now," Mickey says shrugging, " yes."

"Hey you mind if I steal a smoke?" I ask hopefully.

"You smoke?" Mickey and the Welsh man ask in unison. Mickey looks at me confused not even questioning that he just admitted to being a hulamori.

"Guess you don't know everything about me." I say raising my eyebrows. Mickey looks back and they both shrug and shoves one in my mouth and lights it. I resist the urge to start coughing and hacking right then. I lied. I don't actually smoke, never even tried in my life time, but with the two smallest hulamori of the four, I figured I may try anything I can. I lean my head down and pluck the stick out of my mouth and put it in between my pointer and middle finger of my right hand. "I don't need a babysitter," I say towards the two.

"Never said you did, but I was just kinda surprised you didn't react to me, well, not being human." Mickey says walking back to where the laptop is. While his back is turned to me, I maneuver the cigarette sick so that the burning side is on top of one of the ropes.

"Well, considering your here now, and everything that's happened so far, not much that can really shock me." I say giving him a huge fake smile. He chuckles a little and they both go back to looking at the laptop. "Maybe I can hack..." he starts but I don't pay attention to what he finishes with. The first loop of the rope burns apart, and I lean my head back down and put the stick back in my mouth. My shifting causes the Welsh to glance, up but quickly looks back once Mickey has apparently found something. Switching the stick to my left hand, I move it around so that it's on top of that rope. A majority of the flame has gone out so this one takes twice as long to burn apart, but once it does I drop the cigarette down the little space between the rope and my calf. The top starts to burn through my "new" sweatpants, and to my skin. I grit my teeth and I start to sweat, but I pull through the pain until the first loop of my left leg breaks and the whole rope falls. Then they hear it.

"What was that?" I hear before I'm ripping the ropes from my wrists and letting them fall. "SHIT, NO!" They yell running over, but all my limbs are free except, my right leg. Mickey leaps forward to tackle me, and we both go down. I slam my right leg to the ground, once, twice, and then the last time it starts to crack. I slam it down one more time and the whole faulty chair falls to pieces, I reach down and grab a shattered piece, stabbing his side till I start to see blood, he leaps off of me and before I get up I take the piece of wood and stab it into the Welsh's leg. He falls immediately. I get up and attempt to run, but end up limping out the, now seen, double-door, that was once to my back. The doors are heavy, but I manage to yank them open and shut them behind me, shoving the piece of wood, the only sense of weaponry I have, in the two handles, hoping it will hold them off for just enough time to get out of the building.

As I run, I struggle to get rest of the rope off leg. I make as many sharp twists and turns that I can, probably getting more lost myself, but hoping that when they get out of the room, it will throw the hulamori off. Running through hallways, I eventually find another door. I try to open it, but it's locked. Cursing at myself, I move on and eventually reach another door, which is unlocked. At the end of the room behind the door is a window. Looking out, I discover I am on the first floor. I attempt to open it, but again, it's locked. I decide to rip the end of my sweatpants off, wrap it around my hand and punch the window earning me a few new cuts and bruises on my knuckles. I try and clear as much glass as I can and climb out, feeling the cool wind against my skin. I begin to limp away from the warehouse, and I look back to try and find out where I am. On the side it says Rumney Auto and Trade. Rumney, being the town over, I figure that it is around forty-five minutes by car from the Hub. I wonder how long I had been out before waking up again, and how long the hulamori have been at the Hub without anyone knowing. I being to jog in panic of the others finding me, but also in worry of the other Torchwood members. My head and leg throb, eyes taking way to long to adjust to the darkness that has now shadowed upon the city. I'll run until the pain becomes unbearable and I collapse, because I would rather die fighting for my team then let these bastards get away with their plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy! Thanks for all the votes and comments, keep it up guys I love you guys so much!!<33

I pretty much have the last bit of the story all planned out and everything, it's going to be 20 chapters so you can be expecting two more then the story is over ! ):

I'm hoping to finish this by the end of the year, so keep checking and commenting ideas, I am open to all opinions! Thanks for all the support through this story, it means a lot<3