Family Fight Part 1

You and Kendo had to come up with a plan to resolve the internal conflict of your familiar relationships. Your uncle harbored some ill-will towards your parents and they have grown to accept that, which to you was unacceptable. However, you didn't know exactly how to get these two brothers united under a single banner once again. That's when Kendo came into play. She was a genius when it came to things like this. She had constructed a plan that, while devious, would most likely work. You both had set out alerts to your father's agency and to Vlad King since one of his students was under threat.

(Y/N): So...you really think this can work?

Kendo: There is a chance. If everything goes according to plan.

(Y/N): Ok...so...outside of me telling you about this, why are you doing this?

Kendo got back up and looked at you. She sighed and then looked out to the little battle arena you two had set up.

Kendo: I care about you. And...and it's my job to make sure people are happy. No matter the cost. Plus, this is going to be fun!

(Y/N): Kendo, the more I know you, the more I feel the need to question you.

Kendo shrugged and grabbed your hand and guided you away. You had no idea where you were going but then again, you weren't really going to question it since you were being dragged around by your crush. She then slightly pulled you behind a tree and looked you dead in the face.

Kendo: Just know, that the guy I got to play the villain isn't the best actor but he does want to help out as well.

You two heard and felt loud bumps until you saw a large man behind Kendo. He was at least 7 feet tall with a pig-like biker mask on.

(Y/N): Uh, are you sure this guy is legit?

The man then took off the mask to reveal it was All Might under it.

(Y/N): All Might??!! (You looked at Kendo to see with the largest smile on her face directed at you) Two things; One: I need to stop questioning how you know basically everyone in Japan and just accept that point. Second: You really are pulling out all the stops for this aren't you?

Kendo: Yep. Now, positions you two. The signal went out 3 minutes ago and it's a five-minute drive from the school to here. And knowing Dracuul, once he knows his son is in danger, it will be pretty fast until he arrives.

(Y/N): Gotcha.

Kendo: Good luck.

Kendo hopped away and went into her own hiding spot. All Might walked behind you and patted you on the back.

All Might: Quite the friend you have. And drive to see others happy. You should be honored.

(Y/N): I am. Believe me, I really am.

All Might: You know, Young Kendo also had admirable things to say about you when she talked me into this.

(Y/N): ...We can worry about this later. My priority is to make sure my family is reunited.

All Might: Ah, the heroic nature of this operation. Very well. Shall we?

You turned back to All Might and nodded. He grabbed you and leaped up to a large pillar after he placed his mask back on. He was silently glancing around as you struggled to get out of his grip.

(Y/N): You mind if I attack you?

All Might: Of course not. We are trying to sell this.

You offered a smile at All Might and then began to fight out of his hold. You then elbowed him three times and groaned in pain.