Chapter 10) Soul In Pain

Start from the beginning

Neil Khanna ( Devil )

Arjun Kashyap ( Beast )

( Who didn't Read my other books will get confused with the familiar character . My all books are stand all alone but you will find similar characters and their turns of life in each other books that's why I am always saying to read my books in order . Please check my profile . You can find there about my books .)

Hi !! Mary How are you feeling ? .... ,, Davis asked and  Maria moved her gazes from Arjun , Neil to Davis .

I'm fine ... ,, Maria replied and tried to remember where she saw them and a deep frown display on her forehead and Danny moved towards her

Fire !! Meet My brothers ... ,, Danny said to her and she was Blinking on their faces

Hello Sister In Law !! I'm Arjun ... ,, Arjun said and smirked at Danny who groaned at him . Maria was confused at his word

Sister in Law ... ,, She thought and glared at Danny who smile sheepishly

Hey Neil Here ... ,, Neil said and waved his hands

Hello beautiful I'm Davis .... ,, Davis said with so much enthusiasm and jumped on her and embraces her in a tight hug . Danny growled at him and he rolled his eyes at his over Possessiveness .

Hello ... ,, Maria said and felt awkward but they got mingle in few minutes with her . She smiled widely e
At their bickerings .

But suddenly she felt sick and ran to the bathroom and puked . Danny Followed her in the bathroom and rubbed her back . She puked again and dizziness and Headache were making her weak . Tears weren't leaving her Either . Her legs were trembling and she was not able to out her feets on the floor . Danny helped her and cleaned her mouth and wiped her face . She stared at his concerned face and again tears started to ran out of her eyes . Danny carried her in his arms like a bridal style and entered back into the bedroom . She was sobbing loudly and hide her face in his hard and Muscular chest .

Danny was restless and her tears were not helping him either . He stroked her silky soft hairs . Her sobbed subsided and she fell asleep in the arms . Davy , Neil and Arjun were staring at the Demon and the soul who was caged in his Demonic Love . That Soul was in pain . They felt bad for Mary but happy for his brother . They saw a true genuine feelings on his face . The way he held her like a porcelain doll . The way he was dealing with her and controlling himself was applaudable and they got to knew that there were no turning back from the path their Brother started to move forward .

Maria was whimpering in her sleep and Danny held her in his heart . He was hearing her soft breath and low heartbeats . His own heart was pounding frantically inside his chest because of the closeness of her . Heat of her body were ruining his thoughts . Her soft bosom were pressing with his hard chest were making him hard . He took deep breath and tucked her back to the bed and kissed her forehead lovingly . He stared at her for a minute and he stood up from the bed and nodded at his brothers who were gawking at the soft side of demon . They followed him outside of the room .