22

~timeskip~

Yang Seungbae

I was out patrolling until I saw what seemed to be a car crash in the middle of an empty street. I sighed stepping out of the police car and making my way towards the screaming men.

"LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!" The first man screamed, he seemed to be in his late 40's.

"WHAT I DID? BITCH YOU RAN STRAIGHT TO ME!" The second man shouted, he seemed to be in his early 20's.

"What seems to be the problem here?" I asked the two men making them look at me.

"Officer, this man here ran into my car and ruined it!" The younger of the two said gesturing to the dent the other man's car made.

"Ah, I see,"

"THE FUCK?! YOU CALLED THE POLICE?!" The older said grabbing the younger by the collar.

"I just happened to be passing by," I calmly stated grabbing the older's shoulder, "And if I were you, I suggest you let go of the man,"

"UGH!" The older said raising his fist in order to punch the younger one. I held him back making him struggle in my hold.

"LET GO OF ME!" The older said while thrashing around.

"I'll be needing footage from both of your black boxes," I grunted.

"Of course," The younger calmly replied going back to his car to get his black box.

"Sir, you need to come down or I will be forced to use force," I said to the man that I was holding.

"O-Okay Officer," The man said calming down making me let go of him.

"Now, I'm going to need your black box," I instructed making the man nod and go to his car in order to retrieve his black box.

I sighed in relief seeing the two men come back to me with their black box in their hands.

I grabbed their black boxes and bid them farewell.