19

Yoon Y/n

I was laying down the couch with my eyes closed daydreaming about random stuff until my train of thought was suddenly cut off by Bum's voice.

"Ah! Boss! So sorry! I'll be right there right away!" Bum frantically said as I heard him rummaging throughout the room, probably searching for his purse.

"At the cafe? Okay I'll be going now," Bum said followed by a beep.

"Darling," I opened my eyes to see Bum crouching down in front of the couch I was laying on.

"I-I got a call from my boss and he wants me to go to a cafe so I was wondering if... If you could go back to the basement...?" I frowned at his suggestion making him close his mouth.

"A-Ah I'm sorry! Forget I said anything. I'm going to go now. Love you," Bum said before kissing my forehead and standing up to leave.

I closed my eyes as I heard the door slam indicating that Bum had left. I waited for a while before opening them again.

"Now's my chance!" I thought hopping off the couch and making my way towards the doorway. I placed my hand on the doorknob ready to twist it.

"M-Maybe I should change my clothes f-first," I said to no one in particular before making my way towards the laundry room.

I successfully made my way to the laundry room and opened the dryer only to be greeted by a pile of clothes. I rummaged around for my clothing only to find a comfy F/c colored sweater and gray sweatpants.

I quickly discarded my current clothing and put on the sweater with ease. I grunted in frustration as I struggled to remove my dirty jeans due to my broken ankles. After a while of struggling, I finally removed my jeans and put on the gray sweatpants.

I crawled my way back to the living room and looked at the wall clock.

"17:45," It read.

"Wow, I took that long to change?" I muttered in both shock and awe.

"Guess I gotta get going," I said before making my way towards the front door.