Episode 17

Scene 1

Shivaay sat down beside Shivika with a smile. She had kissed his cheek after so many years and even though he hadn't thought about it all these years, getting a kiss from his daughter felt so special to him.

The feeling that someone is looking up to you as her saviour, her hero is so...so unexplainable.

Only a father can understand how it feels to be father. Especially to a baby girl.

Shivaay remembered the first time he had seen her in the hospital.

He was the first person who had took her in his arms. She was so small and looked so fragile then.

Flashback

Shivaay knocked on the door to Annika's hospital room. He had just landed in Mumbai after his important International meeting.

"Annika ?" He softly called as he walked inside the room to see Annika was soundly asleep. She looked exhausted.

Shivaay smiled at his beautiful wife and his eyes landed on the crib present beside Annika's bed.

"Ooo."

Shivaay heard the sound coming from the crib and walked towards the crib.

"Aww." A huge smile appeared on his lips as soon as he saw his baby girl.

Shivaay carefully caressed her cute, soft cheek. "Hello, princess." He said softly.

He bent over the crib and just adored his bundle of joy. "Princess, mujhe pehchana ? Mein apka papa hu." ("Do you know me princess ? I'm your papa.") Shivaay smiled softly with teary eyes. "Bolo, pa..pa.." ("Say, pa..pa..") He said in baby voice and chuckled.

"Ooom..." The baby sung and caught Shivaay finger and hummed again.

Shivaay's happiness had no limits at that moment. He just couldn't tell how happy he was. He was a father now. A dad. He was blessed with this beautiful baby girl, who he was going to protect with his life.

He would do everything he needs to do to make sure his Princess keeps smiling like she was smiling right now.

"Shivaay."

Shivaay turned towards the small voice and saw that Annika was smiling at him.

"Mujhe bhi dekhna humari beti ko, usey yaha layiye na." ("I wanna see our baby girl too, bring her to me please.") Annika requested.

"Me..mein ?" ("M..me ?!") Shivaay stood up abruptly.

"Haan, kyu ?" ("Yes, what's wrong ?") Annika frowned at Shivaay's reaction.

"Arey, woh kitni choti hai, kitni naajuk hai...Mein kaise usey utha sakta hu ?" ("But, she is so small, so fragile...How can I bring her to you ?") He asked as he stared at his baby girl.

"Kya matlab hai apka ? Shivaay, woh apki beti hai koi china ki kaanch ki gudiya nahi hai." ("What do you mean ? Shivaay, she's your daughter not some breakable glass, doll from China.") Annika replied. "Mujhe usey dekhna hai." ("I want her near me.")

Shivika - Billu Aur Paanika Ki Beti ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें