{2} Deep Into the Moonlit Woods

Channary walked through the woods to get back to the camp where she left her pack. As Channary noticed the campsite she sighed in relief. She walked closer and frowned slightly. She noticed that some of the tents had large holes in them and that the campsite was abandoned. "What happened here?" said to herself as she looked around. "Who did this?" she thought out loud and shook her head slightly. She needed to find her pack. "I did" she heard a voice from behind. She quickly turned around to see a man standing there. "And who exactly are you?" Channary asked. "Well that depends on who you ask darling" the man said and smirked. "I'm asking you" she said. "You're not one to beat around the bush I see" the man said as his smirk grew larger. "But apparently you are" she said. "Indeed. But if you must know... My name is Kol." he said as he walked up to her and extended his hand towards her. "Kol Mikaelson"

Channary looked at the hand he'd extended and raised an eyebrow at him. She shook her head slightly. That name sounded familiar. "Who are you?" she asked and frowned slightly as she took a step back. "I told you, I'm Kol" he said. "That's not what I meant" Channary said and shook her head slightly. "I know darling but that's a mystery for another time. Until then..." he said and turned to leave. "Wait" 

Kol smirked slightly and turned back to Channary. "Yes darling?" he said and Channary rolled her eyes. "The people that were here...-" Channary started but Kol cut her off. "Ran away. And are all still very much alive if that's what you're asking." Channary nodded and Kol smiled slightly before disappearing. Literally. Channary sighed. "Vampire" she muttered to herself and shook her head. Had this been the vampire Klaus talked about she wondered.

Her train of thoughts was broken once she heard a twig snap behind her. She quickly turned around. "Brooke?" Channary said and sighed in relief. "Where are the others?" she asked Brooke. "Not too far from here" Brooke answered. "Okay... Good. Listen to me. You need to go to them and tell them to get as far away from here as possible before the full moon tonight, okay?" Channary told her. Brooke frowned. "Why?" she asked. "Because it's not safe here. Okay? I'll come and find you as soon as I can. Until then you are in charge. So get them to safety" Channary said and Brooke nodded. "Don't take too long, okay?" Brooke said and Channary nodded before she left to let Brooke take the news back to the pack.

-

As Channary made her way back to Mystic Falls she sighed. She really didn't want to be away from her pack right now bit she had to make sure that they were safe. She had to figure out what this vampire wanted and probably kill him. She walked back to Klaus's manor. She thought that he might know where she could find him. Not that she trusted Klaus or anything she just thought that may be worth a shot.

As she got to the manor she sighed. She didn't really wanna come back here, but what other choice did she have? As she entered she looked around. She had to admit that it was indeed very beautiful. She shook her head slightly. "Klaus?" she called. No answer. "Klaus? Look I know you can hear me so just stop it" she called and sighed. She walked into the living room and looked around. "This isn't funny." she muttered to herself. "Not in the slightest" Elijah said as he stepped into the room. "What are you doing here Channary? I thought you were going back to be with your pack" he said and Channary sighed and sat down on the couch. "They were attacked." she said. Elijah frowned. "Is that so?" he asked. Channary nodded. "And as much as I hate to admit it... I need help" she said and sighed. Elijah nodded. "It was a vampire and I need help finding him. I think you know how to find him since your brother knew about him." Channary said. Elijah nodded again and stood up. He extended a hand towards Channary which she took and stood up. "Let's go visit a certain Mr.Salvatore" he said and Channary frowned.  "Salvatore? He said his name was Mikaelson. Kol Mikaelson" she said and now it was Elijah's turn to frown. "Kol Mikaelson? Are you sure that's what he said?" he asked and she nodded. "The I need to have a word with Niklaus" 

"What about brother?" Klaus said as he entered the living room. "Have you seen Kol lately?" Elijah asked his brother. "What an odd question, brother. I have not seen our brother in at least 50 years. He's sleeping' like a baby" Klaus said and smiled slightly. "He's your brother?" Channary asked and Klaus nodded. "Yes indeed. Why do you ask little wolf?" Klaus asked and smirked. "Because a Vampire, like yourself, named Kol Mikaelson attacked my pack" she said and Klaus frowned slightly. "Are you sure it was him? I mean anyone can take on a name" Klaus said. "Well I don't know. He was incredibly cocky and kept calling me 'darling'." she said and faked a British accent when she said 'darling'.  Elijah sighed. "That does indeed sound like our brother. Now the only question that remains is how'd he get out?" Klaus said and looked at Elijah who shook his head slightly.  

Channary sighed. These people, if you could call them that, couldn't help her. She shook her head and started to leave. "Where are you going little wolf?" Klaus asked. "Well I came here to get help and apparently I can't get that here so I'm gonna find someone who can actually help me." she said. "Now if you'll excuse me" she said and began to leave again. She opened the front door to reveal a man walking up towards it. "Who are you? Another one of Klaus's siblings?" he asked. "I actually find that insulting you know. I'm not even remotely related to him." she said and he nodded. "I'm getting the feeling you don't like him" he said. "Not in the slightest." she said and the man smirked. "The I have a proposal for you. Come with me" he said and walked back to his car. Channary sighed. "I don't even know your name" she called after him. "How rude of me. I'm Damon" he said and smiled at her. He opened the passenger door to the car and gestured for her to get in. She rolled her eyes and walked to the car and got in. 

"You know..." Damon said as he got into the car and cranked the ignition. "I never caught your name" he looked over at her and smirked before he started to drive. "Channary. My name's Channary." she said. "So... What is your proposal?" she asked and Damon smirked. "Well... I thought you'd like to help me get rid of Klaus. You see he's getting on my nerve" he said. "I can't imagine him getting on anyone's nerves" she said sarcastically. "Sarcasm... I like you" he said. "Anyways... What'd you have in mind?" Channary asked. "Well... That depends" he said as he turned left down a dirt road. "That depends on what?" Channary asked, getting suspicious. "On why you're in Mystic Falls" Damon said as he parked the car in front of very a big house and got out of the car.

Channary got out of the car and looked at the house and then back at Damon. "I'm just passing through" she said. "Don't be ridiculous. No one's ever 'just passing through' Mystic Falls. Why are you here?" he asked and crossed his arms as he turned to look at Channary.

Channary sighed. "Okay... Fine. I'm here to visit someone." she said, "Who?" Damon asked with a raised eyebrow. "His name's Tyler." she said. "Tyler Lockwood?" Damon asked and Channary nodded. "Why?" he asked, "Because he's a family friend. I've known him since he was a kid and I haven't been able to come by in a couple of years" she explained. She left out a few details but she figured that the answer should satisfy him. Damon squinted his eyes slightly at her. "You're a wolf, aren't you?" Damon asked. Channary sighed and crossed her arms. She looked down and noticed the unusual ring on Damon's finger. She'd seen rings like that before. "Yes and you're a vampire, aren't you?" Channary said. Damon hummed slightly as he thought. "There's a full moon soon and I'd hate...-" he started but Channary cut him off. "Don't worry. I only bite those who piss me off and thus far you haven't." she said and started to walk towards the house. "Coming?" she called over her shoulder. "Yeah" Damon said and followed her into the house.