chapter 23

When the musical started I felt very tired and very lazy. I didn't want to do anything but stay in bed and cry all night. I saw Ashley in the crowd. When it was eight o'clock, Ashley nodded her head towards me and left for the duel. My heart was aching. I knew that something was going to go wrong for sure.

I kept dancing on stage, when my head started to hurt. It was hurting too much. I couldn't bare it anymore and I ran off stage. My head was killing me and the pain was growing and growing.

All of a sudden, the pain stopped and I had a vision. There was Veronica and she was holding Ashley by her neck and was going to bite her.

I grew furious. My fangs shot out and I ran with my vampire speed all the way to Ashley. I felt so much power.

When I arrived I didn't stop running. I punched Veronica in the nose and she flew into a tree. I grabbed Eric by his neck and threw him into Veronica. Jason swung his fist but I caught it and pushed him to the ground. I grabbed a large and strong twig and staked him. He screamed and was turned into ashes.

Next was Eric. I grabbed him by the neck and punched him in the chin. His whined and I threw him to the ground. I staked him with pleasure and he was turned into ashes. Dead.

Veronica wasn't going to give up. She punched me in the stomach, but I felt no pain. My eyes were red as blood, anger and fury was all I saw. I was doing this to save the people I loved and because these very vampires had changed me into one of them. Ashley screamed as I staked Veronica and her dead body fell to the ground motionless. It turned into ashes.

I felt so much better. I laughed to myself and my eyes changed back to purple while my fangs shot back in. I looked at Ashley and smiled. She was horrified. "Ashley, I think we better get going." I said. She didn't answer me. I was scared. Did she think I was a monster? "Ashley! You don't think I'm a m-m-monster, right?" I stuttered. She shook her head no. I felt relieved. I helped her up. She was speechless. That moment, her blue eyes changed to a yellow color. Fangs shot out of her gums. I was shocked. The worst thing happened. She was turned into a vampire.

"I'm so sorry!" I said to Ashley. She gulped. "I'm a v-v-vampire, r-r-right??" She asked. I nodded. She sighed. "It's okay. At least no one is hurt." She said. I started to cry. I did this to her. If I had never let her go, she would have still be human. "I'm sorry." I repeated. She smiled. "It's okay. Seriously. I want a snack though." She said and dashed off. I smiled and dashed after her.

"Where were you!?!" Randy asked me and Ashley. "We went for a snack." I said. We both smiled. "What happened?" Peter asked. "Dad, I'm a vampire." Ashley said. Peter was shocked and Randy was even more. "It isn't Violet's fault. The vampires who changed her, changed me. But now Violet killed them." Ashley said. Peter looked at me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. I was dead. They were going to kick me out.

Peter smiled. "Good job, Violet. They got what the deserved." I was shocked. Randy smiled too. "It's okay, Ashley. Your dad is finding a cure. You'll be human soon." She said. "No! I don't want to be human! I want to stay a vampire." Ashley said and smiled. "Okay, as you wish. What about you Violet?" Peter said.

I thought it out. The power I had was nothing compared to a human's strength. I felt so free and powerful in that state. I knew that if I were human, I'd loose at these things a vampire had. I smiled to myself. "I'm staying a vampire too." I said. Ashley smiled and hugged me.

After we told the others. Ian knew that there was something fishy about me. he was shocked that his girlfriend was a vampire. Stefan didn't believe at first, I wouldn't blame him. He didn't believe I was a vampire and didn't believe his sister was a vampire too. Of corse we showed them our fangs and the believed. Madison was so happy the secret was finally out. I was so happy. It had been a long time since i had ever felt this way.

Than I remembered, I should tell Edward. I found him at his piano. He was a little startled to see me there.

"Hi." I said. "Hey." He said and looked away. "I know this might be a little awkward, but I'm here to tell you the truth." He stayed quiet. "I'm a vampire. I told you I didn't feel the same way because I didn't want to hurt you. I had a duel today, and if I didn't go, you'd probably be dead. That's why I didn't want to go with you. And I didn't want to hurt you with my hunger for blood." I said.

He stayed quiet. Finally he spoke. "Are you serious?" He asked me while looking me in the eye. My fangs shot out of my gums and I smiled. He seemed a little startled. "It's true." I said. He smiled. "So, you only said no because you were scared of hurting me?" He said. I nodded and my fangs shot back in. "So now, would you like to go out with me?" He said. "I'd have to think about that." I said and smiled "Yes, I'd go out wit you." I said. Edward smiled and leaned in. His eyes twinkled and he kissed me gently on the lips. I smiled. My life couldn't get better.

I'm happy the way I am. I've finally accepted the fact that I AM A BLOOD SUCKING FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!