chapter 4

"My eyes are violet, because I when I was born, I was blind but they found a cure and my eyes came violet." I said.

Plain and simple. He had to fall for it. "Cool. I bet you see better." he said. "I actually do." Still, Ian had more questions. "What is your favorite sport?" he asked me. What did this have to do with our conversation? "Hmm, baseball. I used to play it with my dad in our backyard." Ok, too much information. "Really? I'm more of a soccer/ football guy. Still I play all sports." he said.

"Ian loves to play sports, so he's always fit. The only thing he ever talks about is sports." Madison said "It gets boring." "He knows everything about sports, but when it comes to school...." Stefan added. Ian glared at them. I smiled. Maybe this isn't the end of the world. Randy came and gave us our drinks. She caught me smile. I knew she felt good about it. I drank some of my water and put the glass on the coffee table. "Why not we watch a movie?" Stefan said. "Yeah, it has been some time since we saw a movie." Madison said. "Ok. Which one." Ian said. "Why not we watch Skyfall?" Edward said. "Sure." "Why not." "We are going upstairs, ok? Have fun." Peter said.

Ian put the DVD in the DVD player. The movie started, it was really funny. I didn't know they made a movie out of the books. When the movie ended, it was 10 o'clock. I was getting tired and I don't think I was the only one. Everyone said good night and went to their bedroom. I went to mine. I was happy that I was going to sleep, especially in that bed!

I changed into my pajamas and tucked into bed. Who knows what might happen tomorrow. I guess things weren't bad, I expected worse. I closed my eyes with a smile on my face.

The next morning I woke up. Where am I? Am I in a bad dream? No, I wasn't.

Unfortunately, I was in reality. I stood up and got out of bed. It was morning. I stretched and went to have a bath. The cold water felt good on my pale skin, even though it was winter. I always hated hot water. I changed into a navy blue sweater, a pair of Miss Sixty jeans and my black high-tops. Before I went downstairs, I took out my handkerchief. It was black; I was going to tie it around my wrist because I didn't want anyone to see the bite mark.

I ran downstairs, being careful that no one saw me. It was Sunday morning, and Randy was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I walked in the kitchen. "Well good morning. How was your sleep? Good?" she said. "It was amazing. I have never slept in such a comfortable bed." I said. She smiled "Well that's good. I wanted to talk to you." Oh, no. I did something wrong didn't I. "I was wondering that after breakfast we could go shopping. We could buy you a back pack and stationary for school tomorrow." she said "Your back pack is old so I thought you'd like a new one." "Ok. I totally forgot about school." I said. She laughed. "Well, tomorrow is the big day of course. And remember try to stay low. We do not want people to find out that you're a you know what." Randy said looking at me. "Of course." I said.