chapter 16

Our project was based on the Vikings. We looked through a lot of books, but didn't find the information we needed. Finally Edward found a really old looking book. It had EVERYTHING we needed. We checked out the book, and headed home. After, we went to get started. I only had English homework that was due for another week, and Edward said he had a French essay also due for a week. We decided to get started. We headed up to his room. I tried not to run. When I walked inside, I couldn't believe my eyes. Most guys' rooms are untidy, but Edward's was actually neat for a guy. I didn't want to be that oh-my-god-this-dude-is-tidy-like-a-woman type, so I just smiled.

He told me to sit down on a computer chair that was in his room, while he went to get a chair for himself. I waited as he went downstairs. I looked around his room. He had a couple of posters of people that I do not know on the wall and a few sneakers peeking from under his bed. There was even a picture of him and a girl. I guessed that was the girl that had broke his heart in Ashley's story. I hope he was over her. That moment, he walked in. He removed some stuff from on his desk and we got started right away.

We finally finished it. It was pretty neat. We made a power point with a lot of pictures and information. Mr. Hakitomo had to give us an A+ because we really worked hard. "So, it's done." I said. "Yeah. So when we present it to the whole class, why don't we take turns reading?" he asked. "Sure." I said. He saved the power point and was going to put it on his pen drive. Now was my chance to ask him. "Ashley told me the story..." I said and looked at him. He looked at me puzzled ''What story?" "That girl you were dating. She broke your heart." I said. He looked away. ''I'm sorry." I said. Why am I a buzy bee? "It's ok. I loved her very much. I never thought she would ever, do that to me. But I'm over her; I don't need her. She's not the one after all. My true love is to await." he said and looked me in the eyes. He smiled. I so wished he were talking about me.

"Come." he said and got up. He turned off the computer. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see." he said and we walked out of his room. He showed me to another room that I had saw before. He opened the door and we walked inside. In it was....