chapter 21

"Everything was so fast. THEY were so fast! I didn't know what had came over me but I felt strong, like I had so much power. Next Monday we are going to duel. If I don't go, Edward is in trouble." I said. I felt bad. It was like I was a bad luck charm to Edward, bringing him bad luck. Now I had to keep an eye out for him just in case, meaning more time with him and making him think I like him which I do!

"So, what are you going to do?" Madison asked. "What do you mean 'What am I going to do?' I'm going to the duel." I said matter-of-factly. "But next Monday is the musical! You cannot be in to places at once!" she said. Now she had a point. "You're right. I cannot miss the musical and I cannot miss the duel! Why is my life filled with the most hardest decisions!" I said and sat down on my bed. I wanted to cry. "You'll have to miss the play." she said and sat down next to me. She put her hand on my shoulder. That moment, Ashley opened the door and walked inside. "Hey guys. I know what happened. I saw everything." she said. I looked at her. She saw my eyes and moved back. "What's going on?" she said scared. "Nothing." I said and started pacing back and forth. I came normal and said "So you saw everything right?" "Yes." she said "And I have a plan." I looked at her to Madison. Madison nodded. I looked at Ashley and said "What's your plan?"

"I'll go to the duel and you'll dance. I'll pretend to be you." She said. "No. They'll know you're human by your scent. I have to go and miss the musical." I said. "But you can't! I could learn you're routines, but you have a lot." Ashley said. She had a point. "I'll go to the duel." Se repeated. "They'll kill you." I said. "It's a risk I'm willing to take." She said. I smiled at her and gave her a hug. "Thank you." I whispered. "Your welcome."

Ashley was taking a huge risk for me. I hope she isn't turned into a vampire as well.......

As usual I went for my midnight snack. I ran with my vampire speed into the woods. My fangs were thirsty and my eyes were red and ready to see any snack around. I stayed on a branch in a tree and waited. There were a few shadows and than I saw a figure. I wiped my fangs with my tongue and I was ready to attack. I jumped on the creature and bit into his neck. I sucked him dry. The blood wasn't animal blood. I looked at the creature and it was a human.

I was terrified. I knew I'd be in trouble. I made a huge whole and put him in it. I tried to hurry and left.