Entry VIII: What If I Never Met The Shield Squadron...

I had a dream last night. I assume this was some type of Force vision. What this vision was about was what if the skirmish over Hosnian Prime went as according to plan and I never crashed on Quasar. What If I had never met the Shield Squadron...

Of course, I never crashed on Quasar. But my X-Wing was damaged pretty badly, so I decided to fall back like the other X-Wings and flew towards Hosnian Prime. I arrived in a military base, and then reunited with my family. My parents, my older sister, and my younger brother. (I still miss them)

"We were so worried about you!" My sister, Nat said.

"i'm alright Nat." I said as I looked at my X-Wing. "But I can't say the same thing as my ship..."

My little brother, Brax came up running to me. "Con! Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm okay." I said. I saw my parents standing a few feet behind them. I rann up to them and hugged them.

The dream switched from my point of view to Jayden. Obviously she never met me, but she did meet Draco. Jayden ended up meeting Oberon and Shira. And again, Draco was punished obviously, Oberon and Shira still told him to clean the ship. After that, they did get captured by Captain Dino. But when Quasar was being destroyed and Jayden and the rest of the Shield Squadron ran out of Dino's base, No one came in the Razor to pick them up. In reality, the only reason we escaped Quasar's destruction is because my droid, AM-76 piloted Oberon's ship for us. And thus, the Razor was most likely destroyed. Jayden, Draco, Oberon, Shira, and even Aaron who ran behind them as the base was evacuated watched as they were in imminent danger of being killed. The Shield Squadron all died within minutes.

I woke up after that. As soon as I got dressed for the day, I explained my dream to Jayden during training. And she told me that she has dreams like this as well, like what if Ben Solo never turned to the dark side and stuff like that. I asked her what she thought would've happened after Quasar was destroyed and I had never met you.

She said this:

"The Resistance would've fallen. The Battle of Malu would've been a failure, Maybe my mum would still be in exile. And the First Order would reign supreme across the galaxy in the years and decades to come, and they would only get stronger by the days."

Now that I think about it, it really hurts to know that this would've happened if I never met Jayden. A lot of bad things would've happened...

I don't want to write any longer today...