Entry III: How I Met Jayden Visa

I met my master (and girlfriend), Jayden Visa just after my droid, AM-76 and I crashed my X-Wing on Quasar. After I passed out from dehydration in Quasar City, I woke up the next morning inside of Jayden's hut. She must've saw me collapse on the ground, So I asked her, "Wh-Where am I?"

"You're safe!" Jayden had said. That was the first thing she had ever told me. At first I thought that Jayden was a First Order spy. Ready to tell Kylo Ren, Cantor, or someone like them to come and capture me and then execute me!

"Who are you?" I asked. Jayden turned around and introduced herself.

"My name is Visa, Jayden Visa." Jayden responded. I got out of her bed and shook her hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Jayden Visa." I said as we shook hands. AM-76 came rolling up to me, chirping in happiness. I pat him on his head and smiled. But then, I began to notice something hanging around Jayden's neck, it was a necklace with a red kyber crystal attached to it. I got a strange feeling in my brain as I looked at the crystal for a while, which I later found out it was the Force sensing that I knew that Jayden was Force-sensitive.

"What are you looking at?" Jayden asked.

"That necklace..." I said.

"What about it?" Jayden responded.

"It has a kyber crystal hanging from it." I said. "My parents told me about them. They said that they powered the Jedi's lightsabers." At that moment, I saw something attached to her belt... A metal cylinder with a button on it. At first I thought it was a flashlight, but I also knew it looked too elaborate and fancy to be a flashlight. I began to wonder if that was a lightsaber! which meant that Jayden either is or once was a Jedi herself! Which would make me honored to have met a Jedi.

"Okay, what are you looking at now?!" Jayden said, infuriated.

"Is that a lightsaber?!" I asked. Jayden began to hid the truth.

"Um, no! That's a flashlight! What made you think it's a lightsaber?!" Jayden said. Of course, I knew she was lying. She was so bad at covering the truth. But yet I still love her...

"Tell me the truth!" I demanded while crossing my arms. Jayden nervously sighed, sort of ready to tell the truth.

"O-okay! F-Fine! I am a Jedi!" Jayden said. "Just don't go around and tell anybody, okay?"

"I knew it!" I yelled in excitement. "I knew you were a-" I was interrupted by a man's voice coming from the entrance. This man was Draco Frierza, a member of the Shield Squadron, also known as my new family.

I think I've been writing about our meeting long enough. So, I'll just recap. Anyways, Draco introduced us to his ship, the Razor. And even the other crewmembers, Oberon Takin and Shira Daheli.

I've been with the Shield Squadron for about two months now. Jayden's been training me as a Jedi in the woods near the Resistance base on D'Qar, and I think I improve at my Jedi training each and every day...

Next entry will be about my Jedi training. I promise...