Part 5

"STOP!" You close your eyes tightly and ball up your fists before lunging at Yuta and pulling him off Jaehyun. It takes you a little while to get him to release the boy beneath him, but you manage to stop Jaehyun from getting beaten up too much.
          "Let go of me!" Yuta shakes you off of him and into the wall. You clutch your side in pain, the still bruised area beginning to throb once again.
          "What is going on in here?!" Taeil and Jungwoo storm into the room and survey what was happening. Jaehyun's face was covered in blood and a little swollen around his lips and eyes. Yuta had blood dripping from his head as well as his mouth, his hands raw and bloody from punching the life out of Jaehyun. You stay off to the side, clutching your side, looking absolutely terrified.
          "Nothing." Jaehyun stands up and brushes his clothes off before he goes to your side and helps you stand up. Yuta lets down his ready to fight position as he looks over at Taeil. 
          "Pretty sure my lip is busted. Can you stitch it up?" Taeil's eye twitches but eventually he lets out a sigh and nods at the younger male. He then looks over at Jungwoo and back at you and Jaehyun.
          "Jungwoo, help them get to the infirmary. I'll help this idiot." Jungwoo smiles before nodding at Taeil and making his way to the two of you. Jaehyun lets you shift so his arm is around your shoulders as Jungwoo gets his other side. With the two of you flanking him, you begin to follow Taeil and Yuta down the hall.
          "So... what happened?" Jungwoo asks the two of you with curious and mischievous eyes. He wasn't stupid, he could tell that something interesting had happened back there and he was all about the drama that happens in 127. Jaehyun scoffs and eyes the male in front of him.
          "Yuta was making advances on one of us. I stopped it." Jungwoo let's out a snarky laugh before eyeing your still quiet form. You still haven't said anything to the boys, opting to stare straight ahead.
          "So they're one of us now?"
          "Yes." You look over at Jaehyun and lift your eyebrows slightly. He considers you one of them because Taeyong said you were to work for them. He is definitely not going to go back on his words now, not that he literally fought Yuta over it. Although, something tells you it's more than just you they were fighting about. Something tells you that whatever Yuta said about being a corrupted cop really sent Jaehyun off the edge. What was that all about? Is Jaehyun really a cop? You shake your head as you all finally make it to the infirmary. Taeil places Yuta down on one of the beds.
          "Set him over in that bed." Taeil points over to the other side of the room and draws the curtain so the two males can't look at each other. Jungwoo gives you a nod before heading out of the room and to wherever he was going.
          "Do you need any help?" You follow Taeil into the back and he smiles slightly, handing you some cloths and peroxide before grabbing himself some supplies as well.
          "Can you clean up Jaehyun. I'll handle Yuta. I know you don't want to be near him." You nod slightly before balancing all of the stuff in your hands. "Don't feel bad for the fight. He pisses off Jaehyun daily." You blink slightly at the back of Taeil and smile. Oh so now he can be all nice and caring when just yesterday he was jabbing his hand into your side? You laugh to yourself before making your way over to Jaehyun and placing everything by his side.
          "Can you hold still while I apply this disinfectant?" Jaehyun shifts forward on the bed so you have better access to his face. You begin to apply some disinfectant to the cut on his head, making him flinch slightly at the sting of the liquid. He just watches you as you clean up his wounds and pat them dry before bandaging up the ones that could be bandaged.
          "I'm going to teach you defense." You stop bandaging his head and look at him like he's crazy. What does he mean defense? For what?
          "Wha-"
          "I'm training you." He stands up and rolls his shoulders back, smiling at the satisfying pop that releases from them. "You didn't see it, but you had a little bit of natural reflex. You could be good at it. Especially if you're gonna be working with 127." You smile slightly as you put away some of the medical supplies and throw out the rest. He said with 127, not for 127. He opens the curtain and looks over at Yuta, who's lip was no longer oozing blood. He has a three little stitches on it as well and Taeil was just finishing off snipping the string.
          "Nice battle scar." Jaehyun mocks, causing the male to glare and then laugh dryly.  Taeil lets out a sigh and shakes his head.
          "Don't worry, I'll make sure you get a matching one soon." Your entire body stiffens as Yuta says that. Jaehyun grabs your elbow and begins to lead you out of the infirmary when Taeil shoots him a warning look. You both make your way out and shut the door. Jaehyun turns and begins to walk down the hall, but you just continue to stand there, not sure what to do.
          "Well?"
          "What?" He shakes his head and motions for you to follow him. You catch up to him. His strides were a lot longer than yours, but you didn't really mind the fast pace. The sooner you got away from any room that Yuta was in, the better.
          "I'll be training you every morning at five. Don't be late, otherwise I'll take back what I said." You nod as he speaks, grateful he was even willing to be in your presence in the first place. You were pretty sure you fucked up when it came to Mark and the Dreamies, regardless of them agreeing to help you. You'd definitely have to work on that one...
          "Thank you."
          "Don't." Jaehyun stops before the lounge and shakes his head at you, "Don't thank me. I did what I did because Yuta is a dick. That's all." He lets out a sigh before leaning against the the doorway.
          "Yuta said something about you being a cop..."
          "I am. Well. Kind of." He takes a deep breath before stuffing his hands in his pocket. He seems relatively awkward when it comes to this topic, "I'm a crooked cop. I was a cop before 127 saved my life. I owe them and they're really like family... aside from when they piss me the fuck off." He lets out a low chuckle before resting a hand on your head. He smiles slightly with his eyes and then shoves you away playfully, almost like how an older brother would mess with his sibling.
          "I should go back to my room before Taeyong thinks I'm up to something."
          "Talking about me when I'm not around? How rude." Taeyong stands right behind you, a smile adorning his face. Jaehyun eyes him cautiously before nodding at the leader and entering the lounge.
          "I was just heading back now."
          "That's fine. I just have another job for you. Tomorrow's mission needs another person." He leans against the wall and scratches his cheek lightly.
          "Tell me what I have to do and I'll do it." Taeyong's smile widens as he comes in closer to you and grabs your chin, forcing you to look in his eyes.
          "How... obedient. If I told you to kill yourself would you?" You eyes widen at the malice in his words. His eyes held a mischievous glint, almost like he was daring you to say yes. He lets out a sigh at your boring response and throws your face to the side, making you stumble slightly.  "Doesn't matter anyway. The mission is simple. Its with Jungwoo, Johnny and Doyoung. They're infiltrating a party that Johnny's coworker is hosting."
          "What will be my job?" Taeyong does a little wink and then laughs.
          "I'm so glad you asked. You get some more choices. Do what you think you won't fuck up, otherwise you're dead. You can be Jungwoo or Johnny's dates. Or you can stay behind with Doyoung and wait for the signal."
          "Jungwoo. I choose Jungwoo."