Part 1

There is a tension in the air as Taeyong scans the room, looking over all of the faces before him. He hovers slightly behind Mark before running his fingers over the the wooden chair before him. Johnny sits across from Mark at the table with an unreadable expression gracing his features as he watches Taeyong lean forward.
"We have a rat among us."
"How do you know?!" Yuta shoots up with panic across his face. A traitor? That would be impossible, wouldn't it? The tension only rises higher as they all look around and at each other.
"Unfortunately, it's only a hunch. Bu-"
A loud crash resonates throughout the building, alerting all eight members that something or someone is in the room next to them. Jaehyun is the first to get up and run to the door, throwing it while open and making his way to the storage area. Doyoung trails behind him, taking the safety off of his gun before pointing it in front of him. Jaehyun nods his head at Doyoung before slowly opening the door, letting the light from the hall flood into the dark space of the storage unit.
Crates stood tall in front of them, almost making it impossible to see the entire room. A small amount of movement towards the back of the room catches their attention. Doyoung passes Jaehyun, his gun raised slightly before his eyes.
"Who's there?" He calls out, keeping his eyes sharp and his movements slow.
"Ow, what the fuck?" His eyes narrow as he goes around one of the crates and points his gun at the figure before him. You blink a couple of times, absolutely confused and in pain from falling off of one of the crates.
"How did you get in here?" Jaehyun makes his way to the two of you before reaching into his pocket and fingering the knife he always held on him.
"I-I was sleeping and then I woke up from falling."
"Bullshit." Jaehyun growls out. Your body shivers from his angry tone before trying to stand up despite the pain in your side. They eye your every move before a couple of more voices are heard entering the storage unit.
How the hell was this happening? One minute you were saying goodnight to your dog and the next you were falling off of a crate. What the hell? Not only was your entire side in pain from the fall, but NCT was standing in front of you with guns, fucking guns.
"Looks like the rat will have to be dealt with after we deal with this."
"What's going on, where am I?" You hold your side as the eight boys look at you in curiosity. Why were there only eight of them? This was NCT 127 wasn't it? So where was Winwin and Haechan?
Taeyong steps forward slightly, taking his hand and placing it on Doyoung's gun before lowering it. He scans your form before nodding at Taeil, exchanging silent words with him. Taeil grunts before making his way over to you. You flinch slightly when he presses your side and he shakes his head in annoyance.
"You probably bruised something or broke a rib by falling from that height. Come with me." He roughly grabs your wrist and leads you away from the curious eyes of the members. After a nod from Taeyong, Jaehyun follows close behind, ready to take you down if needed.
Your eyes wander as you walk down the brightly lit hallway. You could tell that wherever you were, you were not going to be let go so easily. With the way that Doyoung pointed his gun at you and how Jaehyun is watching your every move, you know that they aren't playing around. We're they the mafia? A gang? What the hell is going on right now? Taeil opens the door to what looks like a medical room before gesturing to a hard looking bed.
"Sit down, I'll grab some ice for your side and some painkillers." You nod and glance over at Jaehyun. He stands quietly by the door, refusing to make eye contact with you. Taeil huffs and hands you the ice pack, placing the painkillers and a glass of water to the side.
"Now; how did you get in here?" He presses his hand roughly against your side and the ice pack. One of your hands is trapped under his own and the other tries to remove him from your side. He has your legs pinned to the side of the bed with his other hand as he watches you struggle. You let out a cry of pain as he pushes his hand harder into your side.
"I don't know! I told them already! I-I was asleep!" You take a deep intake of air as he applies more pressure. "I swear! I-I don't know!" Your eyes begin to water before he finally releases your side, allowing you to try and nurture it with the ice pack.
"Take these." He hands you the painkillers and water, watching you down the both of them with teary eyes before gently placing the ice pack back on your side. He nods at Jaehyun before leaving the room. You look at Jaehyun, you could either talk to him or try and escape. Oh god what should you do?