Blank Space

Amerah's POV

On my way to my mom's house, I stopped to get some gas at the local gas station. I was pumping gas in my tank when someone pulls up on the opposite side of the tank, and just stares at me. The mystery person steps out of his car, and before I can say anything, he reaches for my free hand and gently places soft kisses all over it. When he lifts his head up, I notice he has dark grey eyes. He appears to be about 6'4 with bulging muscles. His brown hair and plush pink lips compliment his altered dark brown Armani suit. He finally spoke up with his deep rich voice. "What's a pretty lady like yourself doing up so early?", he asked. "I'm on my way to my mother's house, so we can go to church, What about you, why are you so dressed up?", I asked. "We'll I'm also on my way to church, but I'm going alone. By the way my name is Daniel, and I would love to get to know you", he said. "Are you asking me on a date?", I asked giggly.
"Yes ma'am, but its only a date if you say yes.", he said with his hands in his pocket like a nervous school boy. I accepted so we exchanged numbers and I left in a way better mood than what I came with.

Daniel's POV

Hi, I'm Daniel Hawkins. I am 28 years of age. I never knew my mother and my late father was the CEO of my newly inherited marketing franchise. Now I must fulfill my duty as CEO at Hawkins corp. I'm always alone, that's why I get so much done. My employees all think I'm mean, but none have actually ever spoken to me. It is now three days until Christmas, and I have no one to spend it with, like every other year. I have one friend but he is always working, so its like I'm by myself. I wish I could spend a few Christmas' with at least one person. Today was Sunday, and I was going to go to my old church. My preacher has been practically begging for me to come to church, but I was always busy until today. I got up and did my hygiene routine, and put on one of my many Armani suits and some suede shoes. I combed my hair upward, and applied some Ralph Lauren cologne. I grabbed an apple, and my iPad and hopped in my all black on black jaguar. I was speeding to church, because its on the other side of town and I want to avoid everyone looking at me because I'm walking in late. I pull up to one of my favorite stores back in the day, and pull up to a gas tank. I look to my left and notice the most beautiful black woman in my life. I have always had a thing for black girls, because they love harder than any other race I have dated. I didn't realize I was staring until she started staring back. I got out my car and kissed her free hand. She tasted of strawberries and mint. We make conversation and I ask her out which she accepts. We say our goodbyes and she goes to church. I pump my gas and do the same.

Amerah's POV

The service was good at church today, and everyone devoured the snacks I brought, but all I could think about was Daniel and his creamy white skin with those big beautiful eyes. He texted me after church to see if I wanted to go out to dinner. I told him I couldn't, due to the Christmas dinner with my mom. I invited him and to my surprise he accepted it. I had to go shopping before tonight, so I can look good for Daniel. I drop my mom off first, so she can prepare the dinner, then I go to Forever 21. I decided on a green kimono sweater and ripped jeans with a leather jacket and a scarf. I go to rack room and I buy brown ankle combat boots. I bought accessories at Charlotte Rousse. I make my way back to my mom's house to get ready.

Sorry this chapter is short. sorry for the errors. Please continue to vote and comment. spread the word about this story. I love you guys and God bless y'all 😘😘