Magic Hair

Amerah's POV

I've got gadgets and gizmos of plenty,
I've got whozits and whatzits galore,
You want thingamabobs? I got twenty, I sang proudly hoping my team would know the answer to this one. "The Little Mermaid", Tami yelled. "Yes yes yes. We won!", I jumped around the house yelling. "Y'all cheated. How did y'all know all the answers? Y'all do know all cheaters go to hell, right?", Amelia said on the losing side. "Yeah and God watched  y'all cheat", Toni said. "We just want our money and hurry up because i have work to tend to, better luck next time kiddos", Tami said while I laughed. "What the fuck do you have to do at 2 in the morning?", Toni and Amelia asked in unison. "Business. I have to go Amerah, I will see you later on, okay?", Tami said. "Bye, tell Tati hi for me.", I yelled. We played candyland the rest of the night until my company fell asleep. That next morning I showered and prepared breakfast. I made strawberry crepes with chocolate drizzled on them, and plenty of bacon. I fixed us some pomegranate and spinach smoothies, which are delicious. I go to wake up Amelia and Toni and  i see them all over the floor with cover everywhere. I laughed and woke them up, not before taking a picture. This will be  a good source of blackmail. "What you whip up Merah cause a sister starving.", Amelia said. I fixed her a plate and woke Toni up so he can eat. We conversed over small things before they had to leave. I was thinking of new recipes since I had nothing better to do. " I think I want to make a blue velvet cake with creme cheese and strawberries on the top", I said out loud deep in my tablet. "That sounds nice", a voice said. I turned to face a crazy looking James. "How did you get in my condo?", I asked losing every ounce of patience in my body."Correction, OUR condo I have a close friend who got me a key made sweetcheeks.", he said while sitting on my white couch and placing his dirty feet on my glass table. "Why are you here?", I said. "To see my woman duh bitch.", he said. That was the last straw from this asshole. "First of all this is my condo. Secondly remove your dirty ass feet before I do it for you. Lastly get the fuck out before I beat the shit out of you. Oh yeah the only bitch I know is your MAMA", I yelled with rigid breathe. He looked like he saw a ghost before he got up to leave. I texted Toni to bring a new lock   when he gets off, so I can change them and I also called to get a restraining order on that jackass. After that I began to stress bake. I prepared many pastries including a Chicago pie, Blue velvet cake with creme cheese and strawberries, Lavender macaroons, Homemade chocolate chip cookies with marshmallow fluff between two, and a triple chocolate mousse. I made a fruit salad  and  now I will make my hot fries casserole. I grabbed the hot fries and placed them in a bowl, then I added added cooked ground beef and cheese on top. I fixed me a plate of pastries and grabbed my bowl of casserole to sit down and eat. Then a very sweaty and emotional Luke entered my home. "What's wrong? How did you get in?", I asked still eating my casserole. " That is actually why I'm here. Seems that Ashley was cheating on me with that man that left your condo some hours ago. He came to my condo saying the plan didn't work and how she should abort his kids. Ashley didn't even know I was listening, she was to busy kissing on him and being oblivious.", he said as I just stared. " OH MY GOD! I shrieked. That's where I know her from." "Where? What are you talking about Amerah?", Luke asked. "She's the one, She's the one I caught James with. Why didn't I think about this early? I knew she looked familiar.", I said still amazed. "Wait you still didn't tell me how you got in.", I said really wanting to know. "Oh Right. I beat the crap out of the dude when I heard how he called you a bitch and how Ashley got a key made. The kids aren't mine Amerah, all I ever wanted was children and she ripped that away from me. How could I be so stupid?", Luke began to cry out. "You are not stupid, she is for all the hell she put you through. If you really want kids that bad I will still be your surrogate whenever you're ready. Just let me know", I said trying to cheer him up. "Thanks Amerah. You really are one in a million, you know that? What will I do without you or your pastries?", Luke said while embracing me in a hug and eating a macaroon out of my bowl. "Like I said before, what are friends for?", I said happy that I can put a smile on his face. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that the cops arrested your ex last week, apparently my company isn't  the only one he went after.", Luke said still snacking on pastries. "Wow a LOT is really happening.", I said getting up to place my leftover casserole in the refrigerator."Will you attend the Sunday dinner with me tomorrow?, my mother is really tired of me coming alone. Plus I kind of told my mother about you a while ago, and she wants to meet you.", Luke rushed out. "Um Sure, I have nothing to do tomorrow anyways. Should I bake pastries?", I asked nervously. "Yeah, and dress casual. I have to run I will text you the details.", Luke said. "Okay see you tomorrow", I waved as he exited the door. One million questions were going through my mind and I cant answer them all. What if Luke's family is racist? What if I accidentally curse? What if I fall? What if I don't live up to their expectations? All of these thoughts consumed me until I fell into a deep slumber. I woke up around 8 the next day so I could get a head start on my responsibilities. First, I decided to go shopping for the new Birkin bag. I didn't find it in tan, but I found it in my favorite color. White. Today must be my lucky day I thought after I walked out of the purse outlet. I found my favorite bag in my favorite color and received a twenty-five percent off. I went to buy hair products because I was tending my hair when I got home. Once I got home I began to take my sew in out and wash my hair. Boy it grew a ton. I was deep conditioning it when I entered the shower. It was 4:52 and Luke told me he would pick me up at 7, so I was right on time. I rinsed my hair out in the shower and put a towel on my head and body. I began to lotion my body with my Georgia Peach Bath and Body Works selection. After that I began to throw on some sweats and a button up shirt so I wouldn't get hair on my outfit. I began the long process of straightening it, and boy how the process has gotten longer over the years. When I was finished I went in search for my red Louboutins. My outfit consisted of a red blazer with a white shirt, blue dressy skinny jeans and those heels. I was now staring at myself in the mirror because I just finished my makeup. I looked good if I must say so myself. My hair stopped right at my back dimples, where I liked it. Now that I look at my outfit, I looked really patriotic. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I was snatched out of my thoughts by the doorbell. There stood Luke in red pants a blue blazer and some Gorgio Armani loafers. "Wow we look almost identical", I told Luke. "Your hair, It was curly a month ago. Then you put wavy stuff in it now it's all straight and long and soft, HOW? Your hair is magic", Luke said with amusement in his eyes. I couldn't help but laugh at his foolishness. "Well this straight hair is mine and when it's wet  it gets curly, but the wavy hair was weave.", I said while he nodded his head understanding. "You ready to go", he asked. "As ready as I will ever be", I said while stepping outside my condo.

Sorry for errors. Please continue to vote and comment. LOVE y'all. Be sure to check out my other story Her Touch. Thank y'all, I will try to update as often as I can.