HI

HAHAHA I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR ALMOST A YEAR HOLY CRAP

DON'T WORRY GUYS I'M STILL ALIVE

JUST LIFE'S PEACHY

I KNOW NO ONE WILL READ THIS AND HELLO TO ALL MY WATTPAD FRIENDS THAT SUPPORTED ME WHEN I JOINED WATTPAD 2 YEARS AGO.

MOSTLY ALL OF YOU ARE OFFLINE AND WONT CHAT TO PEOPLE THAT MUCH SO I WONT TAG OR EITHER MENTION YOU to respect your privacy or whatever you are doing right now.

Now more onto a serious note

I'm really glad to have classmates that welcomed me to the Mobile Legends Fandom. If I haven't, I wouldn't have met those wonderful people that entertained me at my worst.

Now, I know I promised to continue my story(the cringe one in my other account) but I decided to discontinue it. I now have more experience in writing because for the past year, I read stories with really deep words that some people may not understand.

I want to thank you to these people who helped me and entertained me even though I just joined wattpad (I wont put your name, I will just explain your personality when I met you. Is it called Foreshadowing?):

1. The spammer and supporter ever since I joined. Eat jin wkwkwk

2. White as snow (sorry)

3. Hayabusa-kun (sorry)

4. Chewie Zewie (My best friend, like wkwkwkkw I love you)

5. A famous author of MLBB lemons (It's forbidden to mention her name)

5. Momeh of many sinful children (you know who you are ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

6. And this guy which I confronted that I will leave the MLBB fandom approximately a year ago. (I may not know your name, but still I know who you are)

7. SINFUL CHILDREN OF MOMEH

That's all the people I remember but I know there are many of you! I'm sorry for forgetting most of you but still, I love all of you!

I don't know when I will update again but still I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND NOW GOODBYEEE ❤❤❤