Chapter 20: What Now?

Start from the beginning

"You know normally, this is the part where you come and help" He said. I then laughed and turned around to go help.

"All done" I said wiping his shirt.

"Thanks sweet, now I gotta rush" he said kissing me and putting on his coat.

"Have you even eaten?" I asked

"I'll grab breakfast on the way" He said . He then slammed the door as I head his footsteps get quieter and quieter followed by another big slam.

I went and had a nap until 11 in the morning, Mustsfa came in and surprisingly  he made me some brunch.

"Amira, I can't describe how scared I was earlier today" he said sitting opposite my bed.

"Neither can I" I said taking the tray.

"To be honest, I really think you should stay with your mum" Mustafa said.

"You think?" I asked

"Yes, to be honest Jahmaine can sometimes be clingy" Mustafa said

"It's not even that, the fact that Jahmaine has too juggle work, and his heavily pregnant wife. Work is stress, plus I miss my mum and I need her for this 28th trimester" I said

"So get up, pack and go be with your family"

"You guys are my family" I said

"Your other family" Mustafa said "Amira, your like a sister to me, a very hot one. And I saw the pain you were in yesterday, and I didn't enjoy that, Jahmaine looked panicked too, If I can understand you'll be better with your mum, then hopefully he will too" Mustafa said

I then smiled and looked up at him. "Your right, and thank you" I said getting  up "But shouldn't I leave a note" 

"It's fine, he will understand" Mustafa said. I then nodded and grabbed a suitcase from under my bed.

"You gonna help me pack?" I asked him.

"Of course" He said getting up and going to my drawer. I then got up and stood in front of him.

"I'll pack my underwear" I said firmly.

"Fine" He said putting his hands up and walking backwards.

It tok us nearly four hours to pack, It was 3:32 in the afternoon, I'd packed everything I needed and some baby clothes. I then put on my grey headscarf and coat, I slipped on my air max's but struggled to do the laces so I got Mustafa to do them for me.
He then carried my suitcase into the trunk of my car.

"Am I seriously going?" I said in disbelief. 
"Yes, I think you are" he said back.

"Tell Jahmaine Im sorry, and he can visit anytime but he needs to understand I really need this" I said

"Yes of course I'll tell him" Mustafa said, he then gave me a hug and walked towards the house as I got into the car.

"And, I hope you both dont trash the house!" I shouted.

"I'll try my best!" he said "Bye Amira" he said waving as I drove waving back. Mummy here I come.

I had been driving for 30 minutes now, and I hadn't recieved a call or text from Jahmaine yet, he obviously wasn't home. I knew he would be upset, but I had to do what I needed to do. I stopped by a chinese takeaway and grabbed some food to eat on the way, as the journey was another couple of hours. I knew I was doing the right thing, Im pretty sure I was doing the right thing. 
 Jahmaine would obviously still be here. I had a scan in 2 weeks,I had to measure my fundal height, test my urine for protein and check my hands and legs for swelling. I still wanted Jahmaine to be a part of that.

Jahmaines *POV*

It was 4:45 and I just got home. My clients have gone crazy, I've a client Tracy who wants to press charges on her husband for assaulting her, by assaulting her I mean he only threw a glass her direction in anger. I guess It's pretty dangerous. I'd never hurt my Amira, seeing her in that pain yesterday was the worst thing ever. I bought her a vibrating back massager, and some pregnancy pils for the pain. I couldn't wait to get home and surprise her. 
 I parked in the driveaway but Amira's car was gone, where was she? I hope Mustafa hadn't taken it out because he'd only crash it to be honest. But if she weren't home It meant I had more time to surprise her, this was going to be awesome. 
I carried the things into the house and set them up in the bedroom, I even made the effort to light some candles, which is something I'm really scared of. I put in a relaxing disc in the CD player which hopefully would help her relax. She was going to love this.

It had been at least 20 minutes and Amira still wasn't here, I then got my phone and gave her a call.

"Hey, I am not able to answer your call, please leave a message after the tone, thank you." I heard her voice say, damn that voicemail message was annoying. I chucked my phone onto the bed and lay down. Where was she? It was until Mustafa came in and looked at me seriously, there was definately something wrong.

"What is it?" I asked straight away.

"Errmm...Amira's not coming back. She went to go live with her mum." He said..

To Be Continued.

So how will Jahmaine react to this? Thanks so much for the reads, you guys are really amazing and kind, shoutout to all my readers out there. So Amira has gone to stay with her mum because she needs a break, and feels like she needs that support from her mum. Doesn't Everyone? Please carry on reading and enjoying, any suggestions just inbox me. 

Until Next Time...xxx