"Yes, he wouldn't talk to me for three days afterwards" she said while holding up three fingers to emphasize her point while laughing at the memory. Klaus also had a smiled on his face this girl clearly adored his older brother, and he almost felt guilty about his plan to keep him daggered almost.

"Anyway what are your diabolical plans for the day" Ryland said changing the subject as Katherine walked in. The blonde didn't like the vampire doppelgänger she was a "survivor" well at least that's what she like to call herself but what's the point of surviving if you have no one to survive with. In the blondes opinion life was meaningless unless you had some to share it with especially for an immortal.

"Well I'm going to see if Jenna is free, then get out of this bad hairdo" Klaus answered cutting off Ryan's thoughts.

"Are you sure that's a good idea Klaus" Katherine said add her opinion. "There's so many people that would try to stop you?" The doppelgänger was genuinely confused.

"This is the birth place of the doppelgänger, I have to to it here" Klaus responded. Still agitated that she fled England postponing his dreams of becoming a hybrid.

"I didn't realize that was a requirement" the brunette said handing the soon to be hybrid the coffee she was making.

"How could you, you betrayed me and left England before I could give you the details. But I did find your birthplace didn't I Katerina " he said rubbing in the fact that he killed her family "so I guess you could call us even"

Ryland phone was soon buzzing playing 'sympathy for the devil' (intro) by The Rolling Stones. Ryland knew instantly who that was, she remembered picking the ringtone laughing. Because it summed up her best friend perfectly.

"Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate"

She looked at Klaus asking for permission to answer. To which he just nodded. "Elijah" the blonde asked hopefully.

"Ummm no it's Elena" the brunette answer.

"So not only do you dagger my best friend, but you steal his things as well wonderful" the blonde spat.

"No no Elijah's awake were at the Lockwoods he asked me to call you while he changed." The brunette quickly explained hearing the anger in the blonde girls voice. Klaus watch in amusement as the girl went from pure rage to calm as Gandhi. Although he felt jealousy surge through him, it was obvious to him that no matter what he did, he would never have this kind of loyalty. Even with Ryland after all she was only with him because of the deal they made.

"Tell him I'll be there" the blonde said calm but still on edge.

"Niklaus can I" Klaus cut her off with the wave of his hand. "You're free to go, say you're goodbyes" he didn't want her to leave but she was asking instead of just leaving he felt the need to meet her half way.

"Do you want me there?" she asked suddenly, she didn't know how to bring it up and this was as good as time as any. It was her job to be there for newly turned wolves, not all of them but if she was in the vicinity it was her duty to help the wolves through transition. Even if this wasn't Klaus's first it was still his first time in a thousand years.