Jae-ha's Birthday One-Shot!

Start from the beginning

"Your eyes are like starlight now." He said as he sat beside you again.

"To break this spell." You placed your glass down as you took your sun hat beside you.

"I'll take your hat, your hair looks swell." He took the hat off your hands and wore it.

"Why thank you." Thanking him as he complimented your hair that took twenty minutes to do.

"I ought to say no, no, no sir." You laughed as you remembered that you had to leave.

"Mind if move in closer?" Jae-ha moved two inches closer to you with his usual flirty smile, that seemed different today.

"At least I'm gonna say that I tried." You shrugged as you move four inches away from him.

"What's the sense of hurtin' my pride?" Jae-ha held his chest as he pretended that he was wounded.

"I really can't stay."

"Baby don't hold out."

"Baby it's cold outside." You both moved an inch closer as you were staring at each other's eyes.

"Ah, you're very pushy you know?" You shook your head as you gave a long sigh, standing up from the couch.

"I like to think of it as opportunistic!" Jae-ha said happily as his cuteness made you laugh. Wait, you thought he was cute?

"I simply must go." You started to walk away. Again. You know you can run right?

"Baby it's cold outside." Jae-ha took your hand.

"The answer is no." You gave him a weak glare as you just wanted to deal with your emotions back at your place.

"But baby it's cold outside."

"The welcome has been." You took the hat that was on Jae-ha and wore it on your head.

"How lucky that you dropped in."

"So nice and warm." You walked to the door, but Jae-ha showed you the window.

"Look out the window at that storm." He immediately closed it when it was sunny outside. That's why you had a dang sun hat on you.

"My sister will be suspicious." You talked about Yona, giving him a reason to let you leave.

"Gosh your lips look delicious!" Jae-ha said when you two were just a few inches away from each other.

"My brother will be there at the door." You looked away as you knew he was just being his flirty self.

"Waves upon a tropical shore." He held your waist as he gave you a smile.

"My maiden aunt's mind is vicious." You gave another excuse when your faces were just inches apart.

"Gosh your lips are delicious!"

"Well maybe just a cigarette more." You then removed yourself from his hold as you went back to the safety couch.

"Never such a blizzard before." He reasoned as you sat on the soft cushion.

"And I don't even smoke." You laughed at what you pointed out.

"I've got to get home." You pleaded, feeling overwhelming emotions in you that you tried to control.

"Baby you'll freeze out there." He still tried to convince you that's it's winter in May.

"Say lend me a coat?" You tried to appeal to his logic.