Chapter 2: Unknown Meetings...?

(Y/N)'s POVMe and Gramps were entering the Wind Tribe village

(Y/N)'s POV
Me and Gramps were entering the Wind Tribe village. When we entered inside, we followed the path to my new house. When we stopped at the door, Gramps opened it and made me go first before him. When I went inside, I noticed that it was clean, neat, and cozy. It reminded me of my old house... and my family... I noticed that Gramps was staring at me with worry, I felt a stray tear that rolled down my cheek. I immediately wiped it as I didn't wanted to show any vulnerability to my new guardian.

"Are you alright (Y/N)?" He said with worry as it was clear that he was giving me concern that I didn't want, the last thing I need is Gramps worrying about my state when he is a busy man himself.

"I'm fine, I'm just a bit overwhelmed is all." Masking my sadness with lies and showing that I didn't want to talk about it more; making me try to change the subject.

"Where am I going to stay?" Gramps clearly noticed what I did, so it made me relieved that he didn't try to go back to the other topic.

"You're going to stay in the extra room next to the room on the left side from now on. The room after the door down that path. It's not anything special, but if it makes up for it, you can decorate it anyway you want. It'll be yours and it doesn't mind me at all if you give it some changes."

I nodded and said thank you, he gave me a warm smile as he also gave a nod in return.

"You can start unpacking. I'm just going to store this box in the back outside and do some work. I'll be back to make dinner for us."

I nodded again and went to the room Gramps told me, carrying my heavy belongings by my side. When I opened the door, I also heard the house door close. I went inside my room and closed the door behind me. Gramps kinda underestimated the room he gave me; it was very clean that you couldn't even see a speck of dust anywhere, the walls was painted a beautiful cream with no certain design given to them, the only window was on the right side above the bed- Making me believe that it was made that way to blind me awake if I start sleeping in, making me take note to cover that torturing device. There were only four pieces of furniture in here; the bed that was pretty big for me for the chances that I stay longer where I start to grow, the drawer that was large enough to have all of my clothes and other belongings in it was on the left side of the room, and there was a small desk with a chair beside the bed that I knew it was going to be somewhat useless because I prefer my bed than a table and a chair. I can't believe that Gramps thought this was nothing much, the room was bigger than my own bedroom back at home! Oh right, at home... I guess I'm still not used to calling this my new home huh.

I was almost  done with placing the flowers on the vase when I heard the door to the section of this house open and close.