Anniversary

Y/n P.O.V

I got up early since it was our anniversary. I got up and went downstairs and made breakfast for Derek cause I'm a good girlfriend.

Once i was finished i grabbed the tray to take it up to him.

(What it looks like)

"Derek" i walked inside the room. He slowly opened his eyes confused. I smiled at his cuteness. "Happy anniversary" I sat down on my side. He sat up and smiled.

"You're so amazing" he kissed my check, "also.im supposed to be doing this for you" he pouts.

I laughed a little "Well I'm glad you didn't. You can surprise me for mothers day" I got under the covers and took the croissant.

"Hey you made it for me" he whines

"Babe you have fucking pancakes"  i gave him a look

"You right" he laughed and ate his food. "So let me tell you what we're going to do today" he said with his mouth full.

I laughed, "okay"

"So first we are going to go shopping and go watch a movie" he said,  "that's why you should change in to your comfy clothes now."

"Really?" I asked

"Yes! Get up and change" he said

"Damn bossy much?" I got up and got my bag

"You know the answer to that baby" he shoved the pancakes into his mouth after that sentence. I laughed a little and got undressed. "Damn thats my beautiful baby" (because all of y'all are beautiful💕)

"Eat your food" I shook my head. I put on my outfit and checked myself in the mirror

 I put on my outfit and checked myself in the mirror

(The outfit)

I like it. I think it is cute. I look back at where derek is sitting his lazy ass on the bed. He was watching me change and the way he was just looking at me warmed my heart.

"That's so cute" he said in a high pitched voice.

"You're such a loser" i laughed and pecked his lips.