Boy or Girl?

Derek's P.O.V

"ALRIGHT FUCKERS" I slammed my hand down on the island scaring everyone but then I felt bad since Y/n covered herself as if she was going to get hit. "Oh shit sorry babe"

"Why did you call us fuckers?" Ali asked

"Zip it kid, okay so we gotta decorate the room for the baby," I said

"I don't want it to be pink for a girl or blue for a boy. That stupid" Y/n looked up at me.

"Okay we won't do that we can do a color that can be for a boy or a girl"

"YELLOW" Y/n yelled

"No not yellow," Ryan said

"WHO IS PUSHING IT OUT OF THEIR VAGINA. I AM" Y/n yelled at Ryan.

"Okay yellow it is" Ryan put his hands up in defense

"Mm, that's what I thought" Y/n got up and walked over to the fridge.

"Oh my god do you guys have ice cream?" Jaspal asked

"We're off track. We need to build the stuff" I explained "We go buy the yellow then the girls and paint the room as we set up the stuff"

"What do we do while you guys are buying the paint?" Y/n asked walking over to jaspal with the ice cream

"Anything you want" I smiled at her. Jaspal, Ryan, and I left

Y/N P.O.V 

"I never wanted to be pregnant then have to get married. Man I don't even know if he wants to marry me I feel like he has to because he knocked me up." I told Ali.

"so you don't want to be with him?" she asked

"what? no I want to be with him of course but I feel like we should have gotten married first" I explain

she got out her phone and started texting someone "well I texted him"

"Ali oh my god why?" I covered my face

"Because you deserved what is best, a good life, an amazing husband, and an amazing family" She walked over and took my hands off my face. She gave me sweet half smile. She handed me the ice cream Jaspal never finished. We talked until the boys got home.

They came home Derek put the paint in the room since he didn't want me carrying it and Ali is to weak. He handed us the paint brushes and kissed my forehead. He went downstairs to set up the crib and other baby stuff with the boys.

A few hours later everything was finished. We were all happy with the work. Derek hugged me tightly. He looked deep and my eyes and did his amazing sweet smile, "I love you" the words that came out of his mouth make stomach flutter with butterflies. I hugged him tightly. "How about we all go to dinner?" 

"Yes" Everyone said

We went to this fancy dinner. I sat next to Derek of course. We got our food and happily ate. Everyone was lucky and got to drink but I couldn't and because I couldn't Derek decided not to drink either.  

"Y/n I need to tell you something," He looked at me, "Now I know this pregnancy was very very unplanned," He slowly got up and got down on one kneel, "but even if you were pregnant I would still do this. Y/n I love you, will you marry me?"

"Yes of course" I smiled. He grabbed my hand and put the beautiful but simple ring. I loved it.

The next day I went to the doctor's with Ali and Derek.

"Now we were looking for the gender but you aren't having a baby"