Wedding!!!

Y/N P.O.V

"YES!" I kissed him passionately

"whew. I was scared you were gonna say no," he stated as he was sliding the ring on my finger.

"We literally have kids together and you think I was gonna say no?" I laughed as well as he did. I stared into his eyes and remembered all the reason I loved him. His laugh, his smile, his humor, just him being himself. No matter of all the dumb things this man says, I want him to say them to me. 

"Maybe! You never know. Things happen okay?"

I rolled my eyes and gave him another kiss, "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

*couple of months later*

Derek and I have been engaged for a while now. Today we planned on going to taste cakes. "Let's have a big cake." Derek squeezed my thigh as he was driving on the free way. I stared at him in disbelief.

"I say lets not have a big cake. We aren't having a big wedding." I grabbed his hand and leaned my head on his arms.

"I know that but we can have left overs. Also we only have one wedding. I want you to have your dream wedding like how girls always dream about." He smiled

"I never really had a dream wedding. I say we shouldn't over do it. We're gonna have probably like 100 people. So let's plan for that." I suggested

"You're so smart. This is why I love you."

"So you're marrying me for my smarts!" I joked

"Ahh yes. For your smarts and not because you're the mother to my children. Also defiantly not because for your personality." He joked back. I smacked his shoulder. "Ow" He rubbed it and pulled into a parking spot. He turned off the car and quickly got off and opened my door for me. I stepped out and waited to hold his hand. He shut the door and we started walked hand in hand. 

"We should do the corpse bride vowels" I told him

"mmm I don't think I've heard them before" he opened the bakery's door.

I went to wait in line and he wrapped his left arm around my waist, "we'll it goes 'With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way in darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.' We'll watch the movie just so you can see it and because it's a good fucking movie"

"If that's what will make you happy" he laughed"

******

It was the day of the wedding. Everything has been so stressful. It was about time to walk down the isle and I was freaking out. I can go through with it. I love him. I have no doubt in my mind to. I saw Ali come up to me. "Hey it's almost time are you ready?"

"Kinda? Yeah"

"Don't worry. Everything is gonna be perfect. I made sure of it" She held my hand. We moved the curtain and I saw all out guest seated in their chairs waiting for the ceremony to start. I saw him waiting for me at the alter. He was standing there. Handsome like always. I was about to marry the love of my life. I saw him take a deep breath. In that moment, I saw that he was nervous as well. I smiled happy that I wasn't the only one who was nervous.

The musical started playing. I quickly rushed to start walking down the isle. Ali walked first as she was my maid of honor. As we was 2/3's of the way there. I stepped out and everyone from their seats stood. Derek's eyes met mine. At that moment, I felt everything changed. I was gonna marry him. We were gonna continue raising our family. I was gonna grow old with this man. As i got closer, I saw him crying which made me giggle and my giggle made him giggle. I stood in front of him as we started the ceremony.

We stepped inside the house to take a moment to ourselves. "So I guess you're my husband now." I smiled as I sat down to change my heels to converse. 

"And I guess you're my wife now" He sat next to me. We looked in each other's eyes. We gave me a long deep passionate kiss. "I love you"

"I love you too," I was so happy to be with him. I glad I made the decision to move, to get the house that was right next to his.

"Quicky?" He asked me. 

I hit his arm, "NO" I stood up and started walking towards the guest. That night was the night everything became perfect. It may be cheesy but him and I lived happily ever after.