1.

"I'm boutta go to work. Now, this damn livingroom better be clean by time I get back Jordan! I aint gon tell yo monkey ass again." Carti's mom yelled as she was gathering her things.

     Carti turned up his headset and pretended like he didn't hear her.

SirSkiSlump: Nigga pay attention, dude gotta sniper!!

      Ski screech through the headset.

"Damn nigga, stop all that fucking yelling." Carti retorted back at Ski.

       All of a sudden, he felt his headphones get snatched off and the back of my head get smacked. When he turned around, of course,  it was his mom irritating him once again.

"Yo, what you do-" He began but was quickly cut off by her shouting.

      And when he got silent, he noticed the whole team getting silent along with him.

      "Great, I know somebody about to clown me." He thought.

"What you say to me boy? You better do what the fuck I said and stop all that damn cussing."

"Ow bruh, I wasn't even talking to you mane..." He painfully moaned as he rubbed the spot she hit.

      She bucked her eyes and Carti, just settling, said a simple "yes ma'am." He was just ready for her to leave so he can go back to being in his own space. She smiled at his cooperation.

"See, that's all I wanted." She calmly said.

      Then they exchanged an awkward side hug before she left out the door. When Carti's teammates heard the door close, they started laughing.

"Ight, it aint that damn funny." He rolled his eyes.

BabushkaPrince: Dude really got drilled on COD cuz he couldn't tell mommy no.

Rocky managed to say through a hysterical laugh.

feliciathegoat: Nigga yo laugh so horny, I love it.

Tyler said in a husky, but comical tone towards Rocky.

BabushkaPrince: Gay.

He responded disappointedly.

filthyjoj:I brought a record player guys; it doesn't work though. Sadly.

Joji randomly added.

21_Sav: Nigga, I promise nobody care.

He responded to Joji half-heartedly.

filthyjoj: Insert sad emoji here.

switchyredd: Man, can yall shut up and press start.

Trippie passive-aggressively stated.

feliciathegoat: Where Pimp Daddy Ski go, though?

Tyler asked, referring to Ski leaving the room as soon as the game ended.

21_Sav: Gay. I promise I'm boutta kick you out the room.

He replied letting out a disgusted sigh at the end.

"Check the groupchat, he said he aint playing no more cuz I'm ass." Carti added with annoyance.

switchyredd: You sus for being the only one to know that. But okay, one more round?

Trippie joked.

"Nigga how? It's in the groupchat." He responded with a little laugh.

21_Sav: Say pause, Trippie, before I kick you too.