Uzi couldn't believe his eyes. Quickly, he pulled into a nearby parking lot to make sure he was seeing what he was seeing correctly.

He was literally too stunned to speak as he stared at the screenshot.

++🦋carti!🖤_~*

Uzi quickly turned off his phone

Uzi quickly turned off his phone. Then decided to turn it back on. This became a vicious cycle for 5 minutes.

Acknowledgment either way could make it seem like there was something to this.

And there wasn't.

Him and Sav never did anything publicly.

But they could've possibly been seen leaving together.

Sav's party.

He was getting flashbacks to them laying on that bed catching a vibe. Sav admitting to mutual feelings for him.

Or them meeting up just now.

The park.

When Sav kissed his neck he felt the touch of his lips radiating through his spine. His lips were oddly soft and fluffy. It made him melt.

Or the messages between them. Where they do just enough flirting to seem playful. It really could be misinterpreted.

But besides that stuff, they didn't inherently do anything.

This can't be about us. You're overthinking. Did Carti think it was about me and someone? Why else would he send it? Why do you care what Carti thinks so much? Years and years of being obsessed and your fucking up something you dreamed of by not texting back. Text him back. Text him back!

Uzi mind was racing. He had no reason to have any real fear but he knew how shit like this ended.

Sav will deny everything, say Uzi came onto him, then give him the good ole look-guys-i'm-definitely-not-homosexual beating.

Uzi sank down in his seat, and figured out what to text back Carti

+$*+🦋uzi!**🖤

mannnnn , wtf you sending
me this fo? 🤣

Yea, definitely not suspicious Uzi.

Carti shook his leg in irritation. He wasn't sure himself why he'd sent that.

I mean obviously because he assumed they was talking about Uzi in reference to the "punk."

But then he thought about it again when he seen Uzi's response.

He was tripping. Over assuming like a jealous ass girl friend. Plus this was kinda just offensive in general. Uzi wasn't the only openly gay guy in school. And he didn't think Uzi was like some promiscuous whore. He just couldn't help but think it was him naturally because of his feelings for the other boy. All in all, this could be about almost anyone in Carti's friend group.