•0.0•

Harry's POV

I walked into Mr. Hemmings, aka my crush and my history teacher's classroom. It's been 5 months since the school year has started and I think I'm starting to fall in love with him. But not like he's ever going to know since he probably doesn't feel that way about me. I could barely pay attention to him as I kept thinking about what it would feel like to have his kissable lips against mine. No Harry, don't think that way. He's your teacher and he probably doesn't feel the same way that you do about him.

Before I knew it, the bell rang and everyone walked out of the classroom. I grabbed my things and walked out of the classroom and down the hallway. Some students bumped into me and called me some mean names as I hit my lip and tried to hold back the tears forming in my eyes. One of the older students, a senior, pushed me up against the lockers and started punching me and kicking me in the stomach as his other friends joined him. I cried out in pain as they continued hitting and punching me. "Get off of him!" I looked up and saw the man that I'm so in love with, Mr. Hemmings, walk up to the students that are beating me up. "Sorry Mr. Hemmings." One of them said. "Get to class." He says as he kneels down in front of me as they walk away.

Luke's POV

I stroked Harry's cheek softly with a soft pout on my lips. I helped him get up as I walked with him to the bathroom. I put him up on the counter and cleaned up his face since it's a bit bruised. I pout a little when I heard him sniffle. "How'd this happen Harry?" I ask as I stroked his cheek. "Some of the older kids were beating me up just because I'm gay." He says and I pout as I heard him sniffle. "Harry, just ignore them." I tell him. "Besides I'm gay too."

Harry's POV

I looked up at Luke, I mean Mr. Hemmings innocently as I looked into his eyes then to his lips and back into his eyes. He just told me that he's gay and I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in and kissed him. I've wanted to do this for so long.

I moaned a little as I tugged on his hair and kissed him deeply. He moans against my lips and pulls on my bottom lip teasingly and I moaned as I ran my hands down his waist and slide my hand into his jeans as I felt his hard member. He smirks against my lips as he pulls away from the kiss. "What are you doing Harry?" He asks me. "Nothing Lukey, I mean Mr. Hemmings." I bite my lip innocently. He grabs my hand gently and pulls it away as he bites his lip. "Not now Harry. Don't want anyone hearing us." He tells me making me pout. He leans down and whispers into my ear. "Meet me at my house later tonight Harold. We're going to have some fun." He smirks in my ear then pulls away and leans down kissing my neck. I moaned lowly as he walked out of the bathroom. I wonder what he's up to.

*Later that night*

Nobody's POV

Harry knocked on the door of Luke's house as he waited for him to open the door. He told me the address when Harry had walked into his classroom after school. He looked up at him when he opened the door and blushed lightly since he was shirtless. "Like what you see Harold?" He asks smirking. "I- y-yeah Lukey, I mean Mr. Hemmings." Harry says nervously. "Haz, we're not in school anymore. It's okay for you to call me Lukey." He says as he opens the door a little bit more for Harry to walk in.

Luke walks into the kitchen and opens the fridge as he takes out a bottle of beer and serves him and Harry a glass of beer. "Lukey, I'm not old enough to drink yet." Harry says as he bites his lip softly. "I won't tell anyone about this." Luke says as he hands him a glass and drinks. Harry looks down at the drink in his hand suspiciously and drinks it. It burned a little in his throat but he likes it. "Ready to have some fun tonight Harold?" He says as he smirks a little. Harry nods as he looks down at his body. He jumped into his arms as he kissed him deeply. Luke moans against his lips as he kisses him deeper and holds onto his hips. Harry whines a little as he tugs on the hem of his shirt and squirms a little underneath him. Luke smirks against the kiss and pulled away as he took off his shirt and the rest of his clothes along with Harry's as he carries him upstairs to his room.

He pins him down on the bed as he kissed Harry deeply and grinded his hips against his teasingly. Harry lets out a small whimper as he holds onto his hips. Luke smirks against his lips as he pulls away and leans over to the nightstand and grabs a condom. "You're not a carrier are you Haz?" He asks.

"I am Lukey. My mum told me that I was a carrier when I was 13 years old." He tells him as he bites on his bottom lip teasingly. Luke puts on the condom as he spreads out Harry's legs and slowly slides into him. Harry gasped softly as he held onto Luke's shoulders and gasped softly. I'm losing my virginity to my teacher.

Harry moans out loudly as Luke kisses and sucks on his neck hard and he thrusts hard into him. "H-Harder Lukey, harder." He moans as he digs his nails into his shoulders. Luke smirks at him as he leans down and sucks on his neck harder leaving a dark purple hickey on his neck as he thrusted harder into him. "I- Lukey I'm gonna—" Harry moans as he cums deeply onto him. Luke moans as he thrusts deep and hard into him before he came deeply inside him and pulled out. Harry winced a little in pain as he looked up at him. "That was amazing." Luke says he looks down at him. "Yes it was Lukey." Harry giggles innocently and drunkly. "Okay Haz, you're staying here tonight. Don't want you to get in trouble with your mum for doing underage drinking." Luke says he leans down and kisses him softly before pulling away and laying down next to him on the bed and falls asleep.

Harry lays his head down on Luke's chest as he puts his hand on his stomach. I just hope that I don't end up getting pregnant. Don't want the rest of the school to find out about Lukey and I yet. We'll just have to keep our relationship a secret so that way no one will find out.
—————————————————————————
What do you think of the story so far?

Thoughts on Harry crushing on Luke and not wanting to tell him about it? Harry getting beat up at school and then Luke coming in to save him? Harry and Luke's little make-out session in the bathroom? Harry and Luke's 'alone time' together at Luke's house.

Harry's pretty sure that Luke didn't use the condom and he's hoping that he's not pregnant.

What do you think is going to happen next?

Leave your comments down below in the comment section down below and I'll update the next chapter soon.