"Mom I wish you were here" I say holding the dove to my heart. I'm interrupted by the beeping of a car in my driveway.

I take another deep breath and then head downstairs and through the front door. I went to see my therapist Mrs.Sanches and she said that it is a wonderful opportunity for me to have a friend but to be certain of my choices. My dad had to go to work but he knew I was going out.

As soon as I went outside and look in the car I froze completely in the same spot,my heart starts to race within a hundred miles radius.
What the hell is he doing here?
I ask myself as I lock eyes with the Greek god in-front of me. Why am I even thinking like that.

I shake that thought out of my head and take slow steps towards the car entering into the backseat. Relief washes over me when I'm out of his sight.
You got this.
My subconscious encourages me for what feels like the first time.

"Hey B you all set?" I hear Bri ask me. I look at Brent through the rare view mirror and wonder what girls found so attractive in him other than his eyes I mean he's disgusting.

"Don't mind him he won't be bothering you" she says smiling and I nod in return. I felt like someone's watching me. I don't know it's probably my mind making me feel insecure as usual.

Stay calm.
I let out a few breaths then my foolish eyes land on the rare view mirror again. Brents eyes starts throwing daggers at me. I shrink in my seat I can feel my cheeks heating up in embarrassment.
Stupid cheeks.
~~~~~
A few minutes later we arrive at a no trespassing area.
"Hey it's ok we aren't going there we're going over there" she points over to where there's water. I blow down.
"Y-You never told me that we were going here so I could've bring a change of clothes" I explain looking at her cluelessly.

"Ohhh I'm sorry I didn't remember and besides you could just swim in your undies." She suggests shrugging like it's no biggie. Well it is a big deal for me. I can feel my face starting to flush. I pull her aside.

"No way your brother is here" I state the fact holding my head down as I fidget with the end of my shirt.
"Don't worry about him and besides I'm gonna do it also" she smiles.

"I bought extra clothes by the way and I don't know why it's just a habit who knows what could happen in the future." She says looking in a distance.
You're gonna regret this.
"Ok fine" I whine.
She squeals.

"How did you find this place anyways?" I question her.
"I was touring the city a bit and then I bumped into this beauty."she inhales the fresh air.

"Ok"is all I say then she starts stripping. I turn my head and she laughs.
"You're so weird" I only smile.
"It's your turn now"she tells me. She has on a black bra and and a black bottom to go with it.
I look over at the car and find Brent typing away on his phone not caring about us.

"Ok" I reply and start taking my clothes off. I don't like doing things out of my comfort zone but I guess it's good to try something new right. When I was finished Bri scanned my body from top to bottom I wore a red bra and black bottoms. Her stare feels uncomfortable.

"Damn girl if I had that killer body I wouldn't be hiding it" she compliments attempting a whistle but fails and I giggle. I feel self conscious and its a weird feeling at first because I never felt this way before but it's....nice.

"Come on" she grabs my wrist pulling me towards the water. I was frightened at first at her sudden movements but relax after. Within seconds we're in the water splashing here and there.
"Hey you coming in bro?" Bri asks her brother who's still busy on his phone.

He looks up and shakes his head negatively and Bri sighs. I look back up at him and we lock eyes once again, this time it's for about a minute. Then he goes back to his phone. I turn my attention back to Bri and try to get him out of my head.

A few minutes later I hear the car door shut and a shirt less Brent is walking towards us. His body is gorgeous he has outstanding biceps; full pack abs and a deep v line. I look at him wide eyed from head to toe. Until he comes into the water.

"Oh so you want to join after all" Bri remarks teasingly. He rolls his eyes and even that is interesting. I cringe at the thought of me checking him out.
"Take a picture it'll last longer. Red Head" he says to me with an annoying scowl on his face.
What is his problem??

What do you think about Phoebe or should I say Red Heads' and Brents' relationship. Are they weird or;they just can't stand each other but keeps on checking each other out!!!!!
Oh and Btw Brent's relationship with his sister is called tough love that just how he is.
Vote
Share
Comment
Thank you 😊