The Reunion

I was on the train to Shiratorizawa when I got a call from Hinata. I answered it.

"Hello. What do you need?" I asked because he almost never calls me unless he can't fall asleep for some stupid reason. Apparently his mom's stopped reading him to sleep so I have to do or else he won't sleep at all.

"Nothing! Why would yo ask that? Anyway training camp is starting now and we've been doing a lot of running! Like not enought to make up for my bike ride to school, but enough that I only have to go on a couple extra runs to make up for it. Anyway, did you know that Noya's hair gives him an extra two inches? I know right?!" He kept going on and on about training camp. I'm only missing the first day for this so that's good.

We kept talking for about an hour untilI heard Daichi yell at Hinata for being on his phone. It was lunch time and Daichi wanted no phones at the table. A true dad, you know? I think he actually responded to 'dad' when Nishinoya made that mistake. They both were so embarrassed by it. I think I still have the video somewhere on my phone.

"Stop 143. Stop 143. Please make sure you have all your valuables with you and enjoy your day." Said someone over the speakers. People flooded out with me and I made my way out of the station. Samu couldn't meet me at the station, but he did send a first year to meet me outside. He held up a sign that said 'Osamu's Boyfriend' on it. Kind of funny but also kind of embarrasing that he didn't even write my name on it.

"I'm Osamu Miya's boyfriend. My name is Hisato Hasegawa. What's yours?" I asked looking down at him. I was easily a foot taller than him. It was actually kind of funny at how much he gawked. He probably didn't expect someone taller than Osamu. I can only imagine what might be going through his head. He composed himself and finally started talking to me again.

"My name is Eiji Ito. I am to take you to Shiratorizawa's gym. Follow me!" He said stiffly walking like a robot. It was actually kind of funny. He probably thought that I was a third year or something. I could actually easily get to Shiratorizawa. I did go there to check out the school but I didn't like the coach.

"You don'thave to be so stiff Ito-san. I'm just a first year like you." I said and he froze. He obviously didn't expect me to say that. Hemumbled out an apology and we continued walking. We finally got to Shiratorizawa. Ito didn't even talk to me again. 

I enterred the gym and sat in the bleachers. Osamu doesn't like anyone interrupting his warmup. Neither does Atsumu. So, I just went straight (imagine that) to the bleachers. I didn't know anyone else after all. There were quite a few people here to cheer for Inarizaki high. Most of them were fangirls but there were 1 or 2 other guys in the bleachers with me.

Osamu looked up at the stands and saw me. He smiled and waved at me. All the girls squaeled and fought over who he was waving at. I simple smiled and waved back. He gave me a nod and the practice match begain. I was of course recording it. Even if he was my boyfriend, my team would eventually have to go up against Shiratorizawa.

And wow. They were amazing. Some of the fangirls got majorly chewed out by Atsumu though. It was honestly kind of funny. Inarizaki High actually beat Shiratorizawa. I was 2-1. Shiratorizawa won the first set, but Inarizaki's libero got used to the ballspin of a left handed person. Osamu sent me a text. It basically just told me to get my butt down there to him. I was stopped in the hallway by Ushijima when I was making my way down.

"You should have come to Shiratorizawa." He said and I rolled my eyes. Is that seriously what he leads with. I almost bursted out laughing right then and there.

"No I shouldn't have. Your coach thought I was a right handed version of you. I'm not going to go to a school that thinks I'm a knockoff of their ace. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to go see my boyfriend." I scoffed and pushed passed him. I was actually taller than him now. Only by a couple of centimeters, but still.

I walked up to the team and Osamu just lit up. Everyone else's faces were hilarious. Apparently Osamu didn't smile much around them. Atsumu gave him a little nudge forward and he practically sprinted at me. The captain mumbled something about him never running that fast at practice. He gave me a huge hug.

"How've you been 'Samu? I missed you so much." I said smiling. He looked up at me still in the hug and that smile. I wanted to kiss him then and there. But 'Samu doesn't care for PDA and I wasn't sure if he even wanted me to kiss him.

"I'm wonderfull now that you're here. I missed you so much too. you wouldn't believe the things I had to deal with!" He said walking out of the gym with my arm around his should and his around my waist.

More of this cute scenario will be in the next chapter! Stay tuned!