Invitation

Jay's POV

"Your joking," Olo says as he talks to Jay in the pack clinic he was here for his monthly check up. "I'm not kidding Olo, it was the moons work I tell you, his mate is Virgos cousin and trust me both of them are fit for each other," Jay replies.

"Yeah, it's just hard to swallow knowing what type of person Brian is," Olo says next, "well his mate isn't far from him, the guy walks around like he's king and is almost as disturbing as Brian is," Olo informs him.

"Well if you put it like that, then they both deserve each other," Olo says as he continues to read over the papers, as they both talk they had no idea that a third party was listening on there call.

Mwet POV

"Are you sure this is the only way?" I ask pink as he packs up all his stuff. It was yesterday he found his mate and now he was leaving the pack.

He had felt betrayed when he thought how His brother had sided with the Alpha over him, how his mate was nothing like he expected.

Knowing Pink he wasn't one that would care about the gender of his mate, it was more what they looked like. Knowing his mate was the Alpha's cousin painted a very clear image in my mind of why things are like this now.

"Aren't you the one who's always complaining about not finding your late , are that's always asking the moon to bless you with a mate before your thirty,Brian if you don't have your mate then you won't have the ability to use firefly," I let him know.

"I don't care about that, plus once I reject him who knows the moon might see her mistake and give me a second chance mate," Brian says as he continues to load his stuff into his suit case.

"Do you even know where in Canada your heading?" I had to ask him, "Canada's not a big country, I'll find Chester in no time," Brian says.

"Brian you get lost when you even leave the pack," I say as I try and persuade him. He was my best friend and I worried for his safety. But as usual getting threw his thick skull was an impossible task .

After trying my best, I gave up and decided to go home to my mate .

Pink POV

"I can't stay here," is all that came into my mind, knowing my mate was one of them was driving me crazy. He was so close and it bothered me more than it should.

After Virgo lost, the one good thing I had looking forward to was the prospect of finding a mate and now that was gone. The mate I got was a disgusting caveman. If I didn't think better I would mistake him for  devil.

I honest don't know if the moon was playing a trick or everything was just a silly inclusion. But I knew the truth, that somehow I was mate with that skinny brat.

Checking around the pack my suspicion of the brat was confirm, no one in the pack him, even his own siblings had missed feelings about him.

Barely anyone liked him, he was disliked by almost everyone as he taught about his mate he couldn't help but draw parallels with his own life.

Most people in the pack looked down on him, he was seen as less than his brother and cousin. Even his younger sister looked up key more than him.

It was always a hard pill to swallow, that's why he isolated them, "are we the same," I was wondering when someone came up behind.

I've never seen him before but he came to deliver a message to me, I was quit surprise after listening to him.

Brian POV

It was cold in the night as I walked to the cabin, that fool who was supposed to be my mate left a note on my door.

He wanted us to talk, to try and see if there was any chance for us to be mates. Right away I knew the answer to that, " it was hell no?"

The only reason I decided to come here tonight was to reject him, he wasn't my mate and I wasn't his. So it was best we split apart.

Finally I made it to the cabin, pushing open the door my nose is hit by a sweet smell, it captivated me as I walked inside.

The moment I stepped into the cabin, I heard a loud growl, but there was no malice in the wolves cry, instead it was more a plea. I was confused and lacking rationality or else I would have ran away already.

"Mate," was all I heard before I felt him pounce on me, I couldn't resist the urge to be held by him was too great as my body succumbed to my desire I got lost in a world of unfamiliar feelings.

Mwet POV

"Why are you so happy," Silas asked me as I came inside, smiling I didn't answer him as I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

He would probably be mad at me if he knew what I did, in fact he would be furious. But still o don't regret doing what I did.

Know Brian won't have to leave the pack. My plan was very simple. Going to pills and potion in town I bought an aphrodisiac from the witch. Covering the enter cabin with it, I invited both of them there hoping that it would bring them closer.

My fingers wore cross as I prayed to the moon hoping my plan works and Brian and his mate will be closer after a ninth of loving together.

Short chapter but hope you guys like it!