"Jimin"- she said and he looked up at her surprised.

"Ugh..."- Jin rolled his eyes at her presence.

"Who is she?..."- I asked Jin in an attempted whisper but before he could answer Jimin spoke.

"Aera..."-He said looking at her, while frowning. That makes sense. It's his ex.

"Nice to see you too Jin...how are you doing Jimin?"- She said smiling to my husband.

"Good"- Jimin coldly answered.

"Oh wow...that is cold..."- AeRa said.

"Do you need anything?"- Jimin asked still in a cold tone to her.

"Well, actually...I don't have a table...could I sit with you?"- she asked and everyone at the table denied right away in chorus.

"Why??"- she asked everyone.

"You wanted to get in my pants while you were with Jimin!"- Jin said.

"And mine!"- Taehyung said.

"And mine!"- Jungkook said.

"And mine!"- The rest of them said.

"Okay, I got it...I made a mistake...plenty of them...but..Jimin...can we just go back...I kinda miss you...what do you say? Can I sit with you? Or maybe do you wanna go somewhere?.."- she asked and Jimin was just eating as if he was ignoring her.

"Sorry, I'm married"- Jimin said and everyone looked at him surprised. Including me for telling them.

"What?!"- they all asked.

"Y/N and I are married"- he casually gave the explanation.

"No way!"- Jungkook was thrilled maybe more intrigued in the drama.

"Yes way, here"- Jimin said, taking his phone out and showing our wedding pictures.

"Wow...you went from Gucci to Walmart real quick.."- AeRa said looking at me.

"It's the opposite way around... she actually likes me...and I realized that it was a good thing I didn't marry you, so I could marry her."

I have to say, I'm not mad, my heart even flustered a little. But I know he is doing this because he is mad and a little drunk which is not ideal..

The mood in the room changed. They were all stunned. Except Jin...he was just eating.

"Actually...you can just go fuc-"

"Okay! C'mon Jimin, let's go get some air"- I interrupted him before he would make a scene.

"We'll explain everything once we come back, please eat and laugh, just like you were doing... AeRa, I'm sorry Jimin trea-... nevermind"- I smiled at his everyone while pushing Jimin out the door so he could calm down a little.

****
We were outside and his face was really serious and he was silent.

"Mind explaining that?"- I asked.

"Ugh...I hate this!"

"Wait...did you just confessed our secret because of AeRa?.."- It hurt me the thought of being used for jealousy.

"What?..No!"

"Then why would you say it the moment she came in? Do you still have feelings for her...and maybe you wanted to make her jealous..?"

"What?! Y/N, No!"- Jimin kept saying as I just waited for an answer from him.

"I said it because of Tae...he confessed to you for God's sake...then he gave you meat...and he doesn't stop talking to you or about you...and the lake moment, let's not even get there!"-Jimin said.

"So Tae...not AeRa...?"

"Yes...I just got jealous...sorry...he is your first love...I can lose to him at any moment"- He told me in a worried tone.

"What?..no! Jimin..I-...."- I wanted to say something but stopped and said something else - "Tae may be my first love, but... honestly, everytime I look at him I remember one of the worst days in my life...you make me feel good, you make me forget my past, you make me laugh, you give me new adventures like this, and not to say that we danced to Music Bank"- I said and he chuckled. -"The thing is..you make me feel normal...not the freak that I am...I like that"- I finished.

"You make me feel the opposite...you make me feel special...you make me feel loved...when I was with AeRa...I knew I liked her, but I never felt what it was like to be loved...when you showed me your back..it made me feel like you only trusted me...you made me feel like I wasn't alone in this game of two..."- Jimin said and I smiled.

I felt touched by his words. Everyday that goes by, he makes me fall in love with him a little bit more...I put my hand on his cheek and kissed his plump lips and he returned the kiss. He even grabbed my waist for closure. When we were about to enter a make out session someone interrupted us.

"Hey! Lovebirds! Mind coming back and explain these morons why you are married?"- Jin said.

"Oh... right...that's why we didn't do it in the first place..."- Jimin realized.

"Yeah... your mess, you clean it"- I told him and he laughed.

Things ended up well. Everyone accepted our marriage, even Taehyung apologized for throwing himself at me...he didn't even know poor thing...
Everyone ended up smiling. It was a good end for the weekend.