He turned another corner and came upon a familiar sight. The same stone spire he ran up to escape the wolf was in front of him. But this time it was sorrounded by several defenses form both real life and sci-fi. The tower itself was isolated form the rest of the buildings. With over 400 feet in a circle between itself and anything else.

Several of what appeared to be automated M4 Sherman's were posted in a circle around the building. Their 75 mm guns pointed at every entrance. While the MG's pinged to the sky. Then several .50 call machjnegun turrets appeared to be on the roof of buildings that sorrounded the spire.

Then several Halo Sentinals sorrounded it in the air. Thief plasma beams primed to go. And to reinforce that, their were several Daleks and Cyberman from Doctor Who waiting all around like invincible soldiers.

more soldiers in the form of several Spartan II's, Astartes, Saumus Aran's, Doom guys, and even Imperial Stormtroopers were gaurding it.

And finally be looked high above and used his HUD to zoom. Where there was several Halo Super MAC's as well as two Star Wars star destroyers overhead.

"Well shit, this place makes Fort Knox look like a joke. Nothing short of the deathstar could make it past these defense's." He told himself.

All the various bricks from several sci-fi universes parted for the two like they were royalty. All the while he still kept a steady hand on the heavy weapon in his hands.

The spire opened with what looked like a door dissapearing into millions of particles. The ball and him then walked in and the door reappeared like it was being assembled form one bit of matter at a time.

He then took in the look of the inside. Now that he wasn't being chased by a large wolf he could actually take in the details.

The lady glass stairs were the same, as well as the glass floors being over dozen or so feet. The four women carved in White, Blue, Yellow and Pink were still on the wall like some sort of temple. But there in the center of the bottom floor was a large emerald seeing onto the floor.

The ball in front of him dissapeared. But above the now glowing Emerald another figure started to form in the mist. He could see his armor give him init on what it was made of. Which was apparently nothing as it flashed red. He also cost the Amulet around his neck glow uneasily. He then tensed his hands on the trigger again. Ready to fire in a moment.

The mist then took the form of a somewhat humanoid figure. Looking more like a Werewolf instead of a human. But the main thing he could see was different was that instead of green voids, the eyes were now white with green irises. Just like his.

It's hair covered the head in a coat of dark green. Whole the rest of the body he could see was covered in Emerald fur. There were still spikes poking out the back, but they were much smaller. And the class were more human than animal like now.

'Goddamn it, it looks like a demented furry.' he thought to himself. That just made him what to pull the trigger more. But the thing handy attacked him gets the least he could do was wait until it attacked him to blow it's body apart like TNT.

"Hhhmm, you actually came Human." The wolf snarled at him. Saying the human part with uncontrolled disgust. Clearly angry that someone it seemed as inferior was now in control of it's gem.

"Yeah, and not like you can go anywhere. I'm guessing your confined to here?" He asked the deranged gem furry.

A low growl was the reaction he got from it. It looked like it wanted to tear him limb from limb. But it knew that even if it could dodge the hypersonic mini tank rounds, claw through armor plating and somehow get outside. It would get shredded to a million pieces.