Ch 4: Symphony to Chaos

'ello! This is a little two parter! Sorry for not updating this for so long. My mind tends to bounce off of stories and ideas which can make it hard to keep up with old works. Plus I want to do this WAY different than other stories. Enough talking, let's get started!

It was official. All Might should NEVER be a UA teacher or a teacher at all. It was clear he didn't know what he was doing. First, he lectured him on not bringing a costume and the urge of facepalming was so hard for the golem to resist. Didn't he even bother checking everyone's itenary at all? Gaius had purposely put in big bold letters that he only needed his Capture Relics for uniform and HERO COSTUME. No one could make them but himself!

Then there was no supervision as everyone changed into their costumes. A certain grape midget tried to peek on the girls changing only to be repelled with a growl courtesy of Knack. He absolutely loathes perverts and was already thinking of a way to get Mineta expelled. The golem was going to report this to the principal and Eraserhead later.

It had taken some time to come up with his costume but he finally managed to do it. His costume consisted of a simple green bodysuit with crimson claw shape streaks, his claws, and hair relics that wasn't on his head were replaced with red ones, spikes on his shoulders made out of sunstone and one on his back was an emblem that looked like the head of his smaller form but with a small crown on it.

He didn't know why but having the red parts in place of his green ones just felt right. Knack walked out to be greeted by the sight of his classmates. Some of the costumes were nicely basic with examples being the boy with the tail Ojiro who wore a martial arts uniform, the raven head boy Tokoyami had a simple cloak and Tsuyu with a green skintight bodysuit and gold frog style goggles.

His former sister wore a simple green suit with bunny ears, and a large mouth mask shaped like grinning teeth. The twitch from All Might was enough for him to suspect that there was a type of relationship going on with Shiki and the teacher. A student/mentor relationship not romantic because that would be disgusting and worse.

Some costumes were over the top from full knight wear of Iida, flashier version from Yugao or the GIANT FUCKING GRENADE GAUNTLETS on Bakugo's costume. 'If those are actual weapons, then All Might and I are going to have a serious fucking talk.' The golem thought before being glad he couldn't blush. But oh did his chest orb burn from the sight.

Momo's costume had a huge slit revealing her cleavage while being skintight that left little to the imagination. The biggest offense was in fact Tooru, whose Quirk made her invisible, was wearing only gloves and shoes. Knack could easily see her body which wasn't covered in any type of support gear. He was damn sure Knick could see it too from the child refusing to uncover his eyes which were behind his hands.

That's it. No way in smucker-fuck was this exercise going to continue like this. The golem began walking away with Knick in hand much to everyone's confusion. "Young Magnus! Where do you think your going?!" All Might shouted with his voice booming across the fake city. "To get Teacher Aizawa, you're clearly not capable of handling a class." The golem responded while glaring at the hero.

"Eh?! What do you mean by that?" The sharp tooth redhead Kirishima questioned. Knack let out a deep exhale before turning around and began a rant. "Have none of you noticed Hagakure is fully naked? No proper protection, just a pair of gloves and shoves. Considering a large chunk of Quirks here, mainly Midoriya, Bakugo, Aoyama or fucking Todoroki, being dangerous to downright lethal, your setting herself up to get killed."

"She ain't wearing a costume either because I can see her fully naked and so does Knick. Or the lecherous grape staring at the exposed skin of Momo and the girls? Hey All Might, do you even have an actual proper lesson? Battle Trials aren't supposed to be held until everyone has a grasp and proper training of their quirks. Did you even check anyone's costume designs, support gear or even itenary?"