Damn Deku

Kirishima's POV:
After that embarrassing encounter with that blonde we started to hang out together. It turns out his name is Katski Bakugou and he is an alpha. We have gone to the gym together and good God he is so hot, strong, manly, and his sm- I had to mentally slap myself so I don't go into early heat or release my pheromones. I haven't told him that I'm an omega yet. Honestly I don't plan on telling him anytime soon. Over the week we known each other we've become best bros.

Today though is the day that we start the prison we call school. Luckily for me, Bakubro said that he will help me with school because I'm a blubbering idiot.

Bakugou's POV:
Me and Shitty Hair decided to walk to class together since we are dorm neighbors. There's no ulterior motive (yes there is). Once we got to class the first thing I saw had filled me with rage.

"Dekuuuuuuuuu! What the FUCK do you think you're doing here!" I yelled with so much force along with my alpha dominance that everyone started to stare and the building shook. I think in the corner of my eye I saw Shitty Hair... shutter? Did I scare him or something? Why am I so worried about if he's alright?
"K-Kacchan hey!" He was shaking in his dumb red shoes. "I got into UA fair and square! Just like you Kacchan!" His words might be big but his shaking legs show he is still a sorry excuse for an alpha. (I'm so sorry Izuku baby 😭)

I was about to start attacking Deku when all of a sudden a pair of strong yet delicate arms wrapped around me. When I turned around I saw Shitty Hair was the one who stopped me. His eyes were shut closed and he looked terrified. Is he scared of me? I softened up my features at the sight and calmed down.

Kirishima's POV:
I saw Bakugou tense up and releasing so many pheromones of dominance and anger that made me tremble in fear. I had to stop him from attacking that kid so I had wrapped my arms around him and squeezed my eyes shut. I felt his gaze and then his tension loosened. I assume that he was calmer now so I said "Don't do this. You're better than this. You're scaring them. You're scaring me." I whispered the last part but I think he heard me because after I said that he... hugged me? It was nice and he smelled like caramel. "I'm sorry Kirishima."

Hey guys if anyone reads this I wanted to say that I think that this chapter is so much better than the last one. Also I haven't gone to college yet so literal everything I say about it in this book is bull shit and I have now clue what to have these guys major in.

Edit: I see people have been skipping chapter 1 and for some reason it makes me annoyed. It might be an OCD but still just why because what about context.