What Did You Say Bakugou?

In case y'all were wondering why Kiri has a truck, it's because growing up I was told real men drive trucks.

Kirishima's POV:
We were on our way to the store in my truck, when a song came on. The song was "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga. I started to sing along and soon after, and we both got a little to into it when it was repeating "I don't wanna be friends". (I wonder why 🤔). After we finished singing I couldn't believe my ears.

"WOW BAKUGOU! I DIDN'T THlNK YOU COULD SING!" I said confused and full of energy. He stared at me looking pissed at me.

"WHY WOULD YOU THINK I COULDN'T SING?" He yelled at me with his fist looking ready to hurt someone. Welp. Bye bye cruel world.

"You just have such a deep raspy voice! It's surprising, that's all." This is how I die.

"We're here." I said while thinking thank you whoever is watching out for me.

After they finished shopping for hair products. This time skip was brought to you by a lazy author.

"Damn, I didn't think going for your hair shit would take so long." Bakugou said like he was exhausted. I mean, we did spend an hour looking for the best dye, some dry shampoo and conditioner, and my gel, which the store was out of.

"Well I guess it's time for me to pay up. So where do you wanna eat at bro?" I asked him.

"Outback Steakhouse," he answered, "I'm in the mood for a steak." (I am to, I'm starving now T_T)

After they ordered and their food was brought to them

"Ok, we have one medium rare steak for you and a medium steak for you. Enjoy your meal!" The waitress said giving us our food and... winked at me? After she turned around Bakugou tched at her.

I started digging into my food when Bakugou looked at me. He looked like he wanted to say something.

"You need something?" I asked him when he realized he was staring.

"I was just wondering about something stupid." He said.

"Well, what is it? I'm all ears." I said with my goofy grin and perked my ears up.

"Have you been in a relationship with anyone before?" He asked bluntly.

"W-what did you say Bakugou? " I said, nearly choking on my steak.

Cliffhanger time. Sorry it took a while for this chapter to come out. In this story people have wolf ears and tails, which is why Kiri said he perked his ears up. Also the first chapter of my new story just got published! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻